7.

Your fingers slightly moved, as you were brought back to my senses. An echo of metal followed by through the whole room, which was probably huge, since eacho was pretty loud and long.

The feeling of restrainess and limit made you feel like were sort of tied down onto a chair..?

Your body was so numb that you couldn't understand what you felt in overall.

Your vision was black and your body was restrained, you still felt like you were soothed in puffy clouds, surrounded by feathers, brushing and comforting your body alongside, despite the huge pain in the limbs, screaming like a rushing train. You still felt like you were drugged and couldn't fully understand anything.

A few moments later, your body felt more real like and you felt every small movement you made. Was it a tilt, a slight thrust or tapping fingers altogether.

Doing such minimal moves made you realise that cloth was tied on your eyes and metal chains were hugging your limbs and frame, making it almost impossible and so painful to move.

A metallic smell signifies that there was a lot of blood. Is it someone's or yours, you couldn't tell. Maybe it was a mix, but it didn't matter to you since both options are and smell disgusting.

Another ringing sound of the chains somewhere beside you. As if there was someone sitting in the exact chair you're sitting in, just one meter away from you.

"Who could that be?" You wondered, curiosity was killing you and you almost tried to ask, but instantly stopped yourself as another thought popped in your mind. It's not going to be good if you will just simply shout out for someone, you're not in your house, freely walking around, calling out people for help, in the first place. I'm sure whoever captured you, doesn't want to do any good to you. You're probably in the base of those who were chasing the guys in the first place.

The only thing you pondered was why they didn't just simply kill you as soon as you were all vulnerable?..
___

A sound of echoing footsteps, as if someone was wearing loafers or military...? ... combat boots!

Right, maybe that's the one, you've seen in the car before. Well, not his face, but his combat boots.

Your anxiety level greatly rised, as the mysterious person was slowly walking towards you, you were trembling with anticipation. You didn't know what to expect, but you were sure that it's going to be something very very bad.

Something painful or even deadly.

It looked like the mysterious person was walking so slowly, it looked like he couldn't care less

Or.. was purposely getting on your nerves, just to see you suffer from scary imaginary scenarios playing in your head of what's going to happen.

You started panicking hard.

You were sure, they could sense your panic and just reàd you like an open book. You were sure that they know all your thoughts. You were sure they know your every thrust.

Nonchalant breathing and unleashing heart, trying to get out of your chest, sweaty cold hands and limbs, and heat rising in your chest...

As scary thoughts were crawling inside of you, you were also considerate, that you should show as less emotions as possible. That's why you were trying really hard to calm down your breathing and make yourself as quiet as possible. It wasn't going well, as the footsteps were becoming closer and closer.

The pressure was impossible to bear, you wanted to vanish the hell out of this place. This was the first time you were praying to an actual Satan to unleash his powers and make you fall down into an endless darkness, instead of sitting here and waiting for unknowness.