Chapter 18: Dilemma

Izzy's POV:

I decided to crash at Grayson's house. We were both completely worn out from the trip. Despite the short stay, it was quite eventful. I got a text from Cathy. She was now in charge of my modelling management. She told me that she had a very important offer and that in a month I will need to go in to look over it. I didn't notice how long I was peering at the text trying to figure it out or the expression my face wore.

*From: Cathy 👓*

Izzy,
I need you to be in the office in one month exactly to this date at 2:00pm sharp. I have an important business deal from Victoria's Secret. It is 3 month contracted leave and you will be relocated and based in LA for that time. You are expected to give me your decision that day.

3 months. Away from Grayson? I don't know. Everything has been going so great. He is my world but that offer is beyond my dreams. I don't know what to do. I'm scared if I leave he will go back to his old ways again.

"Izzy, is everything okay?"

"Huh, what?" When I looked up I then realised my brow was furrowed in concentration and confusion.

"It's just you were walking towards the bed because you said you wanted a nap. And you just stopped mid walk," he said with a cute giggle.

"Oh. No no. Everything is good. Just a meeting in a couple of days. I was.. just...um... checking if I had any shoots scheduled the same time, no biggy," I lied.

"Oh okay. C'mere," he patted the space next to him. I turned my phone off.

I ran and leaped over him and collapsed beside him. I snuggled into his side and laid on his chest. His heart beat encouraging my sleep. But it was keeping me awake I felt guilty. I tilted my head up and noticed he was snoring lightly, he was so innocent, so tranquil and so very Grayson. I loved this too much, I don't know if I can be away for that long. Yeah, he can visit but it's not the same. The workload will be heavy and constant and my free time will be little to none.

Authors Note:

Sorry it's been a while I will update on the weekend because school has been very busy but thanks for almost 4k reads x