Chapter 10: Friend?

Izzy's POV:
I heard a car horn from my driveway, meaning Grayson is here. I am so excited to let my hair down I mean school is crazy along with our relationship headlining tabloids across the globe. Now with this contract bot Grayson and I have to be on our best behaviour along with Ethan who is, well, let's call him a work in progress. So I guess this is one for old times sake.

I wore a fitting black bandage bodycon dress with revealing cutouts, for Grayson of course. I gave myself a mental pat on the back. My hair was in waves and much lighter since I got my roots done before the Expelled premiere. I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs in my new glitter stilettos from a boutique that I am currently a promoter for. I opened the door to see Grayson.

"Wow," he whispered in a hushed tone taking in my outfit of choice.

"To you too," I replied in a flirtatious manor.

I wore this because everybody at school thinks I'm a goody-two-shoes. That I'm the girl with 'perfect grades' and 'the perfect life'. But no, not tonight. I'm proving that I'm not square. Especially to Grayson because in the early stages of our relationship it slipped out. I didn't take personal offence to it but it does however push my buttons.

I strutted straight passed him brushing my nails against the hot skin of his bare chest where his flannel was unbuttoned. I made sure to sway my hips in a suggestive way causing hip to gulp.

"As much as you love drooling over me Dolan, I have places to go and people to see," I said with a wink closing the door of the Jeep.

Grayson's POV:

I hurried down the stairs of her front porch and into the car, my clammy hands fiddling with keys. Honestly, you have no clue what she does to me. I finally revved the engine and reversed. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, believe me. It was impossible. I placed my hand on her bare thigh, causing her breath to hitch. Smirking at the effect I had on her I traveled further upward until I reached the silk and lace lingerie. Her breath was heavy and shaky. I raised my eye brow and looked at her.

"For me? Oh baby you shouldn't have," Right in front of my eyes was Tyler Daniels house.
" Babe I would love to finish this, but I have places to go and people to see," I said mockingly.

I brushed my fingers agains her one last time causing a moan to escape her lips. I then jumped out the car and met her on the front porch after she gained her composure. Hand in hand we entered the building.

Izzy's POV:

Fuck.
He is the biggest tease.

I got myself together as we walked into the house his arm protectively draped in a tight grip around my torso.

"Dolan!" I heard a boy shout. He was blonde with blue eyes, quite breathtaking as a matter of fact.

Grayson let go and ran towards him jumping in his arms. I giggled at his action and shook my heard.

"Jake oh my god it's been like 2 months?" Grayson questioned.

"Yeah, two months too long," he smiled his gaze turning to me and his jaw dropping.

"Hey beautiful, how rude of me my name is Jake," he said bringing my hand to his lips. So clichè it would make me cringe, but I didn't mind the attention. After all I've been getting a lot of it lately.

"Oh sorry this is Izzy.. " Grayson started to trail off. Why?

"She's u-uhm.."
Use your words.

"My u-u-uh..."
Come on Gray spit it out.

"Friend..."
I gasped lightly to myself

"Izzy's a friend of mine," he stared at the ground rocking back and forth then smiling up at Jake.

I stood there speechless and started to stutter myself.
"I I'm uh-um, oh there's uh there's Jade," I said hurriedly, sprinting into Jade's direction.

* 2 minutes later*

*door locks and shuts*

"FRIEND?"
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
"Christ Grayson, talk about throwing me under the mother fucking bus asshole," I paused regaining my composure taking deep breathes.

"Izzy, calm down. Ok calmly tell me what happened," she said in a calming tone.

"Well, we walked into the house and Grayson saw this guy. Uhm, oh yeah Jake. Jake Paul, he kind of just..."

*Flashback*

Grayson let go of my hand and ran towards him jumping in his arms. I giggled at his action and shook my heard.

"Jake oh my god it's been like 2 months?"

"Yeah, two months too long," he smiled his gaze turning to me and his jaw dropping.

"Hey beautiful, how rude of me my name is Jake," he said bringing my hand to his lips.

"Oh sorry this is Izzy.. " Grayson started to trail off.

"She's u-uhm.."

"My u-u-uh..."

"Friend..."
I gasped lightly to myself

"Izzy's a friend of mine," he stared at the ground rocking back and forth then smiling up at Jake.

*Post Flashback*

" Izzy, I'm so sorry," she said sincerely

"No I don't want sympathy, I want revenge," I said

"Well if he says you're a friend then you are a friend..."

"Go on,"

"Okay, use Jake to make him jealous after all Jake doesn't know any better you're just a friend."

"Perfect thank you so much," I said standing up re-adjusting my dress.

"By the way I'm still in love with Ethan and we got back together, BYE," she said running out the door.

Well that wasn't odd at all I thought to myself. Well time for revenge.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys Happy New Year. Sorry if the font went weird I don't know what is going on. I hope you guys are enjoying it. The next chapter will be up tomorrow. I live in Australia by the way so I probably have a different time zone to some of the readers. 😘💕🌺