Chapter 14: Photoshoot

Izzy's POV:
We landed yesterday at about 7:00 am, it is currently 9:00 am and we are in a bustling hotel room. I was sat on the foot of the bed with Jade listening intently whilst Grayson and Ethan did follow sprees on twitter.

"Okay, so for Jade I felt a light shade or pastel colour would compliment your skin tone, it will also draw attention to your unique hair colour. But I decided on a white set. It is a white crop top which has cutouts with a tight high wasted skirt with a slit. I decided on the cutouts because it will show some skin without being to scandalous," Stacey our new stylist handed the outfit for Jade to put on.

"Izzy, the name on everybody's lips, your perfect relationship with Grayson has spiced up the gossip in tinsel town. Because of this all eyes will be on you. Although the top ship 'Jade and Ethan' crashed and burned, they rekindled their romance much to everyone's delight. But for some explainable reason everyone loves you, well you already had a fan base. Anyway I'm getting of topic I had to get something eye catching. I decided to put emphasis on your curves with a black Lacey two piece. It's nice and snug so it will hug your behind and your boobs,"
She handed the outfit to me to try on afterwards we both had to get our hair done to do a promotional photoshoot of our outfits to publicise tomorrow's event. They will only be released after the premiere for 'exclusive behind the scene footage'.Then tomorrow we have interviews in the morning.

I walked outside and stood in front of the mirror. Wow. She did a great job.

Stacey's POV:

I walked behind her and admired her. In a non creepy way she was just breathtaking.

"Izzy, Jade you look gorgeous,"

"All thanks to you Stacey," said Jade.

"So you girls like it?" I questioned

"Like it? Fuck no. I love it!" Izzy squealed.

God I got scared for a second.

"Hey boys, look how gorgeous your girls look."

Their jaws dropped, with their goddess girlfriends there is no questioning as to why that was their initial reaction.

"Well I'm going to get the hairstylist,"

*3 Hours Later*

"Ok so basically we have set up a fake red carpet scene identical to tomorrow's. This is for 'exclusive photos' for magazines. We also have the escort car which is sponsoring all of you guys and its Mercedes Benz. Izzy they want you to post one on Instagram. They are giving you guys a free car you know to be promoters so here are the keys,"
Cathy mused on and on. But hey the lecture was worth it we got free cars.

We all got photos on the setup red carpet. Individually, the girls together, the boys together, the couple shoot then all for of us. We then got lead downstairs. The same order process occurred then Grayson got individual photos then I jumped in with him.

"Okay, I want Izzy to lean against the car and Grayson kiss her," the photographer instructed.

I leaned back and propped my foot behind me on the car, grabbing his collar. He put one of his hands under my chin and the other beside me head resting on the car. Basically half the photo shoot was a steamy make out session in and around the car. I then got individual photos.

There were giant fans blowing my hair and smoke machines around the tires. We then just took photos in natural light leaning on the car so we could post to Instagram.

AUTHORS NOTE:
The photo above is Izzy's outfit then Jades..
Super lame chapter but I just wanted Like a little preview into all the publicity shoots. The next chapter will be the interviews and then the following the premiere. 💕💕💕💕