Chapter 22: The hookup

*Izzy's POV:

I realised what I did wrong.
I didn't tell Grayson where I will be staying.
Bonus: he will be finding out through articles on the internet.
I think I just won girlfriend of the year.

I got out at Nash and Cam's house or should I say mansion, admiring the interior, for boys they had impeccable taste.

"You have a beautiful home," I smiled.

"Beautiful? Ugh, I thought it was manly," Nash sighed.

"Hey Hayes, show Izzy to her room. I'm making a celebratory martini for our new roommate and I can't have her finding out the secret ingredient," cam laughed shooing us off.

Hayes held his hand on my lower back and escorted me to my room.

It was amazing, giant bed with a couch, a TV, walk in closet and an ensuite, it was perfect. My favourite feature, when the remote controlled curtains opened to reveal a glass door leading to a beautiful pool overlooking LA.

I saw Hayes jump on the bed.

"I hate you so much," he laughed

"Love you too," I said in a sarcastic tone laughing at him.

"I hate you because you have a comfier bed, a nicer view, and the bigger room. And this is my brothers house," he huffed.

"Make yourself useful and come help me unpack," I whacked him over the head with a pillow causing him to groan into my sheets.

He helped me sort everything out in my new room, having light hearted conversation and enjoying each others presence. We were sat on my fluffy white faux fur carpet.

"So what do you guys do for fun around here?"

"Throw parties at the house," he smirked.

"So that's why there is like 800 sun loungers outside,"

"Bingo,"

"So now that we provided you a sweet hookup with the sickest crib in town, you should provide us with a sweet hookup with some Victoria secret models,"

"Haha, only if you provide me a sweet hookup with like Justin Bieber,"

"I can make that happen,"

"Pfft yeah, whatever,"

"You don't believe me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hell no, as if you are even acquaintances with the Biebs,"

"Okay, in exactly two months we are hosting the white angel party, have you heard about it?"

"Of course I have,"

The biggest party every year, everyone wearing a pair of white angel wings, girls in the most sexual yet classy outfit. And by classy I mean like Chanel lingerie, so I guess I can describe it as trashy chic.

"It's super exclusive, biggest celebs in the business, I'll set you two up,"

"Done. You get me Justin Bieber and I will get you a Victoria's Secret angel,"

He shook my hand and flipped his hair to the side.

"HAYES, IZZZZYYYY ITS READY,"

we walked into the living room to see an amazing drink divided into orange and pink layers.

"I present to you the LA sunset," Cam said.

"Ooh fancy," I took a sip and it tasted amazing.

"You like it?" Cameron asking me in anticipation.

"Love it," I smiled.

"I can't believe we are going to have an actual vs angel at our white wings party," Nash smiled.

"You have to help us plan, the guest lists, beverages, food, decoration, costumes, the works," Cameron said leaning against the cushion on the seat.

"Sounds like fun,"

"Tomorrow we are doing a promotional shoot for it, with Bryant, there will be stylists and stuff so you can create an outfit. That outfit is what you will be wearing on the night,"

---------
Authors note:

You guys are so amazing, thanks for being so patient with my updates and so nice. Your comments are so lovely and I really appreciate that you enjoy reading this fanfic.

Follow my Instagram fanpage: dolans_af

Warning: in the next few chapters it going to be drama deluxe.