Chapter 27: Time of her life

Grayson's POV:

Another day,
then a week,
and another two.

I sat outside basking in the sun and no one was home so I was left to my thoughts. Wherever I looked you bet Izzy and I had previously shared a priceless memory, a recollection of images where I fell more in love with this ...stranger... replayed in my head.

Her cute laugh echoed through my mind and flashes of her face lightly tugged at my heart strings. I missed her and have never felt this empty but she seems to be having "the time of her life", while I, the GRAYSON DOLAN, sit alone in my own gloomy world.

I had completely lost track of time feeling sorry for myself and realised the sun had disappeared and I had been staring into a black abyss for and hour.

My phone buzzed against the glass of the table and I huffed picking it up with no apparent excitement, predicting it will be a fan's notification. I mean yeah they mean the world to me and I've never felt nothing but love and appreciation for them, but at the moment I feel nothing.

*From Izzy 🙈*

"Hey baby, how is my handsome man? Xxx"

She hasn't contacted me for two weeks, and if she were to it would be filled with hatred and tension predictably. So this must mean one thing. Alcohol.
She barely touches it unless she is stressed or angry. But I have one problem, she becomes very vulnerable and loses all common sense.

I starting to become nervous tapping my index finger against the table calculating my next decision. Should I text someone and ask them to take care of her?

My phone buzzed yet again, the sound is starting to annoy the shit out of me. I opened my snapchat and loaded the stories. It was a picture from Hayes, Izzy in an intoxicated state. She was in a revealing crop top and tight shorts that left little to the imagination. She was sitting on his lap and kissing his cheek with a red cup in her hand. His hand was resting on her upper thigh much to close for comfort.

I clench my fists, the tension in my knuckles a visible white. I immediately got online and book a the first flight to LA which happens to be at lunchtime the day of the party.