Chapter 24: pick up

Izzy's POV

It had been one week exactly.

But it felt like months,
Maybe years.

I still haven't heard back from Grayson, I've tried to call on numerous occasions but all I get is his voicemail.

*Beep*

"Oh...uh, hi Gray. Umm I've left you a couple of missed calls today and yesterday... and you haven't answered so yeah... Just checking in letting you know I'm okay and doing well here and I hope you are having fun too....I miss you"

*Beep*

Grayson's POV:

I was laying in my bed thinking about anything but her. First she lied to me about being okay and now she is staying with practically 'male models' who won't be able to keep their hands off her. And to make things worse the guest bedroom is opposite my arch enemy's, hayes.

Even the name makes me want to just...

*Beep*

"Oh...uh, hi Gray. Umm I've left you a couple of missed calls today and yesterday... and you haven't answered so yeah"

"Oh wow Izzy really, I wonder why," I thought out loud, why was I even listening to the message? Why was I torturing myself with the sound of her voice?

"... Just checking in letting you know I'm okay and doing well here and I hope you are having fun too"

"Why are you telling me this I obviously don't care if I didn't pick up Izzy. " I scoffed.

"....I miss you"

"Well I...I... I miss you too, okay?" I spoke in a whisper.

*Beep*

No Grayson! You can't fall for it, what she did was wrong and she is obviously having too much without you to care so move on buddy, might as well kiss your relationship goodbye.