221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Mother: Will you stay with me, until the end? I will give what I can. What I have left. Let it go here and no further.

I'm begging you to help me 

'Cause I won't make it all alone 

I leave you all my being

    (Y/N) (L/N) observed from above fight between Mother and these foul, disgusting monsters

    (Y/N) (L/N) observed from above fight between Mother and these foul, disgusting monsters. This plague needs to end, she suffered enough. Rest is well deserved for her at least. He wasn't proud of himself, of this world... No, it is just remains of our old world, nothing more and nothing less of it.

    Plague Doctor appeared in front of a white haired woman with bloody red scarf. She was tired, and blood was on each part of her clothes. Her blood. Foul, shadowy cultist prepared his attack, a massive shot. Our world changed, even time works different here... Like in chess game, yet not.

   Mother charged with her shield at her enemy disturbing his next attack and almost, almost killing him. She prepared for his counterattack and... Waited. Another approached her from beyond of Veil, beyond of reality... We lost all of the colours of this world, all of the emotions... There is only shadow, blood and purity.

I won't let you down

 I can barely move 

Come by my side 

I just don't know how 

Let your soul find its way to me

 I already chose

Mother: Fear not. I can stop the attack before it happens.

   Even after countless battles she is still ready to stand against them. My beloved Mother... She wasn't his mother in the sense of this term, no... Everyone called her Mother, and (Y/N) wasn't exception. He wasn't sure if she is doing it for this World or for Him, but she needed him. He was something else for her, a source of will to fight, to survive.

   She moves with grace of a dancer, yet it is a battle of life and death... Then...

   Then He appears next to her.