Big and infected

POV: Meredith Grey

She started seizing out of nowhere, I went to help, I stood on the right side with Amelia and Link. "1, 2, and 3," she said and we turned her to her left side, I noticed something on the back of her neck and I grabbed her hair and lifted it up "Avery come here and look at this" I called him, the seizing stopped and Amelia told me to push 2 of Phenytoin ( a drug that helps the brain from having seizures) as her pager went off and left the room, so I did that while Jackson was checking out the infected gash. Then she started to flatline. *CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE* "starting C.P.R, CHARGE PADDLES TO 100 CLEAR! AGAIN TO 200 CLEAR! ONCE MORE TO 300 CLEAR! WE GOT HER BACK SAID, Jo and Link. Ummm okay, let's intubate her and get her on her side again I still need to check this gash out said Jackson, Me and Link grabbed her on her side and Jo held her hair up.

"It's really big and Infected," Avery said, I didn't know what to do I was still holding her up on her side so Avery can check out the gash there. I slowly brought her down and sedated her, so Avery can do a full workup on that nasty gash. Jo tied her hair up so we could see it better. "I would like to go to the O.R and get that gash cleaned before anything happens."

POV: JACKSON AVERY
I was holding Alexis up on her side, she was seizing. I saw that Meredith was looking at her neck than hold her side. "Avery come here and look at this" she said. As I walked over her seizing stoped and we got her on her side again so I can see what it was.
Her B.P went up and then to flatline.  Link started compression and Jo got the paddles. After 3 tries they got her back.  They intubated her and she was on her side again. " damn it why didn't I see this" I whispered.
"So, what are you going to do? Jo said as she held her hair up. " Well it's really big and infected, so I would like to get her to an O.R and get the gash cleaned as much as I can before anything else happened." I answered her back.
" wait but what about her EEG scan should I push it after the surgery?"
"Yea that could work " I told Jo.
We got her prepped and we did a blood work just to be sure there isn't anything else we're missing.
Link Jo and I were wheeling her way to the O.R, then as soon as we got to the elevators Link looked like he was thinking, " What's wrong" I said in an upsetting way, Link looked at me and quickly took the covers and pulled them away so he could see my legs and ankles. " Oh shit!" He whispered
Jo and I looked at each other and at Link. " What?!" Jo yelled.
"There is swelling from both of her legs and ankles and she had a seizure and those are signs of- "
" Kidney failure"  Jo said as she cut him off.
I looked down at her she was really pale.
"Page Grey and Bailey, it's gonna be a miracle if she makes it through this.
*In the O.R*  " yup she has kidney failure " said Bailey,
" Did you know it is her 14th birthday today "  Jo said looking at her.
" Happy Frickin Birthday "  I said.