Where am i?

During surgery Jo sat beside me holding my hand while meredith tried to control the bleeding but there was too much and I was losing a lot of blood she asked Jackson to help her control the bleeding.
After a while I was stable and Meredith was closing up but Jackson was still fixing us the bruising on my neck.
Hunt and Bailey were on the gallery watching when they heard that they found me.
Meredith asked if Jackson needed any help but he said that he needed some company so she pulled up a chair and started talking.
Did you see the guy who attacked her ? Asked Meredith.
No I didn't said Jackson as he sighed, soon out of nowhere my B.P started to rise and soon going into v-fib.
Jackson started compressions and Meredith brought the paddles. Charge to 200, CLEAR! Charge again to 250 CLEAR!  Charge again 250 CLEAR!
The both sighed in relief that they both brought me back.
Jackson finished up and and they put me in the ICU.
They did a checkup on me every half an hour.
Jackson tried to stay with me as much as possible knowing that I don't have a family by my side.
While I was still asleep the police informed that they come to the scene to see if he had left anything behind. They found an ID card but it wasn't mine so they did their research and tracked the guy down.
The suspect was wondering the streets with a broken rib and fingers.
They brought him up to the E.R sedated.
Deluca was on call that day in the E.R and he noticed that same face, the face of the fake doctor!
He quickly paged security to take him into psych as soon as possible.
Later that day Deluca was paging Jackson to tell him that we got the attacker. Jackson and Jo took turns to sit with me until I woke up.
Jackson came running to the E.R after hearing what happened and Deluca told him that he was in psych now room 149.