Am i going to die?

Amelia slowly walked towards the sound and found the closet.She opened the door and saw me just laying there in small puddles of blood.
She was in shocked and muttered j-j-Jackson
And fell on the floor to flip me over and saw me conscious, she checked my pulse to hear a very weak one.
I opened my mouth and tried to talk but all I could come up with was: h-he lp m-m-me (breathing heavily) hel- help!
Jackson came running with a gurney and
he turned around and saw me with one eye shut closed, broken arm and coughing blood everywhere on Amelias scrubs.
He turned to me and checked my eye for any neuro stuff and then he grabbed my legs and Amelia grabbed my head and put me safely on a gurney. I felt lightheaded u turned to side to cough out some more blood as I'm getting paler by the minute me,
They saw that I wasn't breathing anymore.
Amelia hopped on the gurney and started C.P.R in the elevators. Jackson noticed the hand prints on my neck and the big bruises on my hand.
We made it to the lobby where Meredith and Jo was looking at charts.
The doors opened and they ran to the gurney and they rushed me to a trauma room.
I was unconscious for about 2 hours while they're intubating me and preparing or a Head C.T and M.R.I scan.
Meredith saw that I was bleeding in the stomach and chest, While Jackson was worried about my arm and neck, The head C.T showed a little bleeding but Amelia said that she could do the surgery later after so she is stronger.
Jo rushed me up in the O.R holding my hand while Meredith and Jackson scrub.
Where was she? Meredith asked, the basement, she was lying in little puddles of blood with toilet paper and alcohol wipes and other cleaning supplies around her. Her sweater was taken off and so were her pants but she was wearing shorts under them. I'm gonna guess that she was attacked by a r@pest said Jackson.
Jackson left the room and put on his gown and gloves while Meredith was left there speechless.
Jo came in and stood over me holding my hand.
10-blade said Meredith.