She needs help now!

I mean I think I'm done, I came here 10 months ago to find out that my brother had cancer, then I got raped in a hospital but a complete stranger then my brothers cancer gets worse, then the guy comes back and shoots me twice both in the hip and thigh and you guys get beat up. I had over 5 surgeries and each for my brain, abdomen, legs and arms. Then my brother dies on me and I'm depressed with lack of sleep and food. I mean all day I just stare at this wall waiting for a dream to happen. I said and looked at him with my dark eyes and heavy cheekbones looking like I'm about to pass out.
Would you want to continue if this was your life? No family, no friends, no money? I wouldn't think so.
He stroked my hair and told me that I couldn't think about this and that I was only 14 years old.
He saw me digging my long nails into my thigh, he grabbed my hand and held it so tight that i couldn't shake it anymore then it already was. Once I calmed down he took my blanket off to find not some but a several nail scars and scratches on my thigh.
"Why are you doing this to yourself?" I didn't answer but I just sat there and suddenly I was bursting my tears out and he grabbed both of my hands and stood in front of me and told me that it was all okay and that I needed to get that all out. "M-my brother I-is dead".
His face went silent and his eyes went wide. And the next thing was that  I was having a depression attack, my hands were shaking I was hyperventilating I was about to pass out my B.P went high and the next think I saw was that I coughed up blood and I could see the worriedly face on Jackson putting a oxygen mask on me.
But that didn't help me " PUSH 2 OF BENZODIAZEPINES "( it's a drug that calms/sa dates you) okay, he said okay as he watched me pass out.
He left the room looking for someone like one of my doctors and he was running all over the place he told a nurse to page him If anything happens to me.
He found Meredith and quickly ran to her.
"Mer, Meredith I need your help" said Jackson
"Wai-why are you okay did something happen?" She said looking confused.
"she needs help, Alexis needs help"
And that's when he got a page to my room.