Commander x Enforcer

crackhead writing time

requested by : no one i just wanna write something

---

Commander hugged Enforcer from behind while he was playing something on his laptop, Commander was too relaxed to care as he snuggled his head into the crook of Enforcer's neck. "What are you playing..?" Commander groaned, feeling Enforcer jump slightly, his eyes fluttering open as his eyes tried to regain focus.

"Just playing Club Penguin Sled Racing." Enforcer chuckled, patting Commander's hair with his free hand as his other hand focused on the game. Commander looked at the screen, smiling as he saw the shorter male winning the race. But then Commander looked at the name hovering over the virtual penguin, eyes widening when he realized who it was. It was the little shit that beat him in Sled Racing 17 years ago. Cool_boy32555.

"...Enforcer," Commander said quietly, arms tightening around Enforcer's waist as he felt the latter tense up. "Y...Yeah..?" Enforcer whispered, voice quivering as the game ended, his penguin ending up first place. "You're really good at Sled Racing...Huh?" Enforcer could mentally picture Commander's face, all dark and angry. Enforcer pursed his lips, sweating buckets as he nodded. Enforcer then remembered something, through his times of playing Club Penguin Sled Racing, Enforcer met a lot of people, most of them were angry at him, most congratulated him after the game ended. But one stood out, idioticscreamingkid467. He was furious at him, Enforcer could even feel his anger through the screen, like right now, when Commander's anger is radiating off his body somehow.

"I..." Enforcer stammered, now realizing who idioticscreamingkid467 was.

Enforcer was unsure what to do next, either die or die while trying to run.