War Machine x John/Militant

wow ! both of the strong men

requested by CManDupree
fuck bro changing john to militant as fast as possible because how can a relationship have buff men

one called war machine and then we have fucking john

---

Militant groaned as Medic applied pressure onto his wound, biting onto a spare cloth Medic gave him. "Stop moving so much, I still have to disinfect it."

"Fuck, Medic! Just spray some liquid soap or something on it and call it a day, I can't take it anymore!" Militant complained through the cloth, only to scream as Medic rubbed his wound with alcohol.

Medic was almost sure Militant is 100% a man-child, even DJ, who's more of an idiot than him, can take an arrow in the eye and smile through it.

Wrapping a bandage around Militant's leg, Medic shooed him out of the med-bay and called War Machine to get him.

War Machine came inside and picked Militant up with ease and walked to his own room to help him at least a bit.

Stepping into War Machine's room, War Machine went to the bathroom to change out of his heavy armor after setting Militant down onto the bed. Militant sighed tiredly, today was a rough day and the zombies didn't back down easily as usual. Perhaps going hardcore wasn't a really good idea.

Militant looked at the bathroom door which opened, revealing War Machine's true form, most of his limbs and skin were metal, but that didn't stop Militant from loving him.

War Machine grabbed a stool and lifted Militant's leg up to place it on the stool, grabbing a glass of water and giving it to the other.

"Thanks!" Militant smiled, War Machine only nodded in response, but Militant knew that War Machine was happy too. Although he didn't show it, Militant knew War Machine loved him as much as he loved him.

It was like they were made for each other, Militant held War Machine's hand as the latter sat beside him. His hand fits so perfectly in it, Militant sighed happily as everything felt peaceful. The other had pulled him in for a hug, careful to not move his leg too much when pulling Militant close to him.

Despite living at constant conflict between zombies and somewhat humans, Militant knew he could always find solace in War Machine's arms.

And War Machine could always find solace in Militant's arms too.

---

yeah

fallen king and some child he has adopted randomly next