DJ x Commander

dj man and abgry old man first

seconf post of the day besty

requested by FrikshowYT

---

Yawning, Commander walked down the stairs of the base and into the kitchen, he was hungry. Outside of the kitchen, Commander heard noises from inside and entered, seeing DJ.

"DJ? What the hell are you doing up so early?" Commander groggily asked as DJ jumped a bit looking at Commander.

"I'm just...hungry?" An awkward laugh came out of the other support class as he got glared at by Commander.

"Are you making cup noodles again?" Commander angrily sighed, "...Yeah." DJ was screwed wasn't he? Commander rubbed his temples.

Commander specifically told DJ to cut down eating cup noodles, he ate that for the whole week and who knows, maybe he'll fall ill from the ungodly amount of cup noodles he was eating.

"Look Comm', this is the last one alright? I'll start eating normal food later today, promise!" DJ pleaded, it wasn't easy for him to stop easily. Commander walked towards DJ and placed the unopened cup noodles back to where they previously were.

"Just sit down." Commander took out a pan while DJ sat down on a chair around the dining table. "What are you doing?"

"Cooking for you." Commander grumbled as he took out ingredients from the fridge and placed them onto the counter.

"Aw, how romantic, Mr. Yells a lot." DJ snickered, Commander rolled his eyes before continuing, hopefully Medic's cooking lesson doesn't fail him now.

---

short because im getting burnt out rn, 3 posts in a day

fuckinnnn sledger x gladiator next

tomorrw, gnite girl, i see you tomorrow