Accelerator x Scout

what if i

write mage accelerator

requested by MrDisUwU

sorry if this aint what you wanted i just wannted to write about mage accel lo!l

---

Accelerator plucked some berries and some mushrooms while walking around in the fungi forest, Accelerator was trying to make a new spell to become more stronger and expand his knowledge more on magic. However, for the past couple days, Accelerator couldn't figure out what he was missing, his spells kept failing which resulted in some near-death experiences.

While Accelerator was about to pick up an almost dying plant, he heard the grass rustle near him and he looked around, readying his attack spell as he waited for the person to show themselves.

Then, he saw a person and immediately shot at them, but they dodged and it hit the tree behind them, a large part of the bark melted off and fell to the grass.

"Wait! I don't mean any harm!" The person exclaimed, panicking as they stepped out to reveal themselves. It was a human. Accelerator's face hardened, "Why are you here?" The human whispered to himself for a bit, "I had to run away from a horde of zombies." Accelerator relaxed a bit, he hasn't seen zombies in a long time and probably never will. "Hope I'm not being rude, but are you a zombie? You have green skin and everything..." The human fiddled with his thumbs as he looked down, Accelerator scoffed and frowned. "I am a zombie, but I'd rather not be associated with those braindead idiots." Accelerator said angrily, turning to go pick up more plants and fruits.

"So. I haven't gotten your name, human." Accelerator grunted, he hated socializing but it was good to talk to a living person again. The human smiled, "My name is Scout! What about you?" Scout said happily, waiting for a response. "...Mage Accelerator." Accelerator stood up and brushed out his attire, before walking down the stone path that led to his small hut. "Wait!" Mage Accelerator looked back at Scout, confused. "Can I come with you?"

Accelerator was quite dumbfounded, how stupid is this human? Only after meeting for less than an hour, he wanted to go to his home? However, the horde of zombies might still be out to get Scout, so maybe he can let him stay for a bit and maybe benefit from him. Accelerator nodded and started walking, Scout following close behind and they made small talk while on their way to Accelerator's home.

Scout gasped upon seeing the hut, he wasn't inside yet but he knew this was a cosy home. Accelerator opened the door and Scout entered, seeing flasks, papers and glass jars everywhere. Accelerator placed the basket of magic goods on the table next to the large cauldron in a room, Scout looked around and saw a dismembered zombie hand in a jar filled with some acidic liquid, Scout felt a chill go up his spine as he looked at the jar beside it which had a zombie head in it.

Scout searched for Accelerator, before finding him throwing mushrooms and flowers in a cauldron filled with boiling water. Accelerator opened the recipe book and look at the ingredients.

To make this potion, you need a pollentia rose, one healing glow mushroom, tears of a fairy, a opsberry and human blood.

Human blood? Accelerator looked over at Scout who was looking at his collected ingredients. "Hey, human." Scout looked over, letting out a 'hm?'. Accelerator took out a blade from his pocket and handed it to Scout, "I need a bit of your blood, a small cut is enough." Accelerator instructed, Scout was hesitant but nodded, making a small cut on his thumb and Accelerator squeezed the blood into the cauldron, watching as the small droplet of blood immediately turned the purple water to red. Scout watched in an awe as Mage Accelerator mixed it together and added more ingredients.

Accelerator was sure it had worked, the liquid sparkled a bit and Accelerator dipped his finger into the boiling hot substance and tasted it, it was bland but Accelerator felt more powerful and rejuvenated all the sudden. It really worked!

Accelerator jumped in joy as Scout was confused, but jumped along. Accelerator grabbed a flask and poured the liquid in before giving it to Scout. "Try some, it'll heal your cut." Scout grabbed it and drank a small sip, before smiling in delight. "Wow! This is really good!" Scout grinned as he looked around for some sort of cover, he spotted a cork and forced it down the hole of the flask to prevent it from spilling when he brought it back to base by running.

Accelerator smiled too, it made him happy to finally make a potion that would work and to make a new friend. Scout looked at his watch and freaked out, he had to go back before night.

Accelerator was a bit saddened but told Scout to stay safe as he ran off with the potion in hand.

Hopefully he comes back soon.

---

im writing this at 6 in  the morning whats up

also i just gave up on the recipe for this strength potion shit lol!!!!