Commander x DJ || P1

sorry for being dead again ill continue writing the requests soon

heres angst because why the fuck not

---

Commander stared in shock after he had just woken up with a painful headache, he stared at the destruction the Creator had caused, Commander looked around frantically as something immediately came into his mind. Was DJ okay? Spotting two speakers that had fallen over where DJ was, Commander scrambled to get up and rushed over, ignoring the burning pain in his leg. "DJ! DJ! Are you okay?!" Commander shrieked as he got closer, trying his best to not limp. As he got closer, Commander felt his heart drop once he saw DJ underneath a speaker.

Commander quickly pushed the speaker off and sat DJ up in his arms, leaning his ear near DJ's mouth, he heard nothing, no soft breathing or anything. Panic filled Commander as he laid DJ flat on his stage, preparing to do CPR. Commander was desperate, he didn't want DJ to die, not now. Pushing down at DJ's chest, he wanted to be careful but his carelessness overcame him, he just wanted DJ to come back. Commander felt his eyes sting behind his shades when DJ wasn't responding even though Commander was continuing for over 20 minutes.

"O...Oh god...DJ..." Commander picked DJ back up in his arms again, a tear rolling down Commander's cheek as DJ leaned against his shoulder lifelessly. No...This has to be a dream. Commander will wake up eventually, everyone would be fine, DJ would be alive!

...

Minutes which felt like hours passed, Commander realized that this wasn't a dream. This was reality. Commander looked around and saw Medic knocked out, sniffling and carefully picking up DJ's corpse and walking to Medic. Commander kneeled down and shook Medic, luckily she was still alive as she groaned in pain when Commander rolled her over and she made eye contact with the two of them.

"Commander...What happened to DJ..?" Medic slowly sat up and rubbed her temples, fixing her already cracked glasses. "He's..." Commander gritted his teeth, "He's dead." Medic stared at Commander with wide eyes, struggling to get up as she told him to call for reinforcements while she /tries/ to bring DJ back. The chances were paper thin yet Commander wanted to believe that DJ would come back, he would gladly lose his life just for DJ to get his back.