Clingy!Sledger x Busy!Gladiator

yeah eyah

requested by softlemonn

---

Slicing open a zombie, Gladiator yelled in fury and went ham on any zombies within his line of sight. Sledger noticed and tried to copy his pace, swinging his sledgehammer around and getting some zombies.

The hooded swordfighter kept swinging and swinging, until he heard the most unsatisfying noise ever in his lifetime.

His sword broke.

Groaning in frustration, Gladiator rushed to get a new sword and left his broken sword in the bushes before running back to the zombies to get rid of them.

All that mattered to him was making sure these zombies actually die.

---

Getting back from the battlefield, Gladiator walked into the basement where they all repaired broken items, guns, speakers etc.

Gladiator brought back the sword that broke in half to try and fix it, Engineer joked about using tape to fix it, Gladiator isn't laughing.

After hours of trying to mend it back together, Gladiator gave up as it only seemed to make it worse. Maybe he should just move on and clean his new sword, maybe sharpen it.

Taking out a cloth, Gladiator started to wipe the blood off.

---

Hearing the door open, Sledger walked in and hugged Gladiator from behind, but Gladiator didn't respond.

"Glad...Glad! Are you done yet?" Sledger whined, watching the hooded man wipe his sword repeatedly. "It has to be cleaned then sharpened, give me some time." Gladiator continuously wiped the already shiny blade, Sledger wanted to punch Gladiator's face in.

"How about you do it later? Please, it won't take long." Sledger pulled Gladiator's arm as the latter groaned in annoyance, it's not like he didn't want to hug Sledger, he just had to make sure his precious sword is in its top shape.

Sledger wrapped his arms around the swordfighter, watching him take out a whetstone and grinding his sword against it. "We'll hug in a minute alright? Go back to your room." Gladiator said, only to be responded with a no.

Gladiator was a short tempered man, but somehow can't get mad at his lover. So he sighed and let Sledger latch onto him like a koala while he did his work. Soon Gladiator was done shining and sharpening his sword, but decided to piss off Sledger by taking out another 10 new swords out of the cabinet.

---

booga booga, done

new chapter later🤼‍♂️