Sledger x Freezer

snowball ifght

requested by kizouisalive

---

Sledger bent down and quickly got a handful of snow, forming them into a ball and looking around for Freezer. "Come out, Freezer!" Sledger cackled and saw Freezer dashing behind a rock.

Grinning from ear to ear, Sledger quickly ran over to the rock and looked behind, but Freezer wasn't there.

"Wh-" Suddenly, Sledger felt something cold hit him from behind and hissed. Turning around, Sledger saw Freezer with a snowball gun pointing at him.

"Any last words?!" Freezer laughed as Sledger backed away, basically trembling before him. "Yeah..! Uh, BYE!" Sledger screamed and threw the snowball directly at Freezer's face and ran off when he was still shocked.

Freezer shook his head to get the snow off, before shouting, "I'LL GET YOU BACK SOON!" Sledger smiled and grabbed another snowball, seems like they were going to play for the whole day.

---

"ACHOO!" Freezer sneezed into his arm, snifling as him and Sledger got lectured by Medic about playing outside for too long in the cold without a break.

"You two...Ugh." Medic sighed angrily and rubbed her temples. She motioned them to get out of her med bay, locking the door shut on them when they were out. Sledger and Freezer stood there quietly, before bursting out laughing.

Sledger rubbed his nose and grinned, "Let's go to my room, I have a heater." Freezer quickly followed behind and held Sledger's hand tightly, he can't wait to cuddle with Sledger for more warmth.

---

sorry if its too short  i literally dont have a prompt to write about them .