Ranger/Outlaw x Minigunner

sorry for being REALLY dead, requested by IloveLlamasSOmuch!

---

Ranger focused on the scope of his laser rifle, aiming directly at a dummy. Pulling the trigger, it let out a satisfying boom as the laser from the rifle exploded the dummy's head.

"Easy headshot." Ranger smirked, reloading slowly. "Nice shot." The sniper looked behind and saw the tanker man, Minigunner. Ranger looked away, mumbling a quiet thank you before going back to torment more dummies.

After blasting the head off of another dummy, Ranger heard another rifle being assembled. Looking around, he saw Minigunner putting a laser rifle together.

"The hell are you doin'?" The sniper grumbled, Minigunner just smiled. "Trying out something new, your weapon is interesting after all." The larger male kneeled as he leaned into the scope.

Something about it weirded Ranger out, "Your posture is wrong." Ranger pointed out, "And the gun isn't assembled properly."

"Oh! Really? Can you help me then?" Ranger nodded, disassembling his laser rifle before putting it away to help Minigunner.

"This goes here, make sure only your knee is touching the ground, not your shin," Ranger instructed, kneeling in the position he always goes into during battle.

Minigunner was struggling because he was new to this and it was uncomfortable. "Wow, Ranger...This is tough, you're a great sniper!" Minigunner complimented through a grunt, holding on to Ranger's shoulder for support as he tried not to groan too much.

"...Thanks." Ranger felt off, normally any compliment wouldn't mean anything to him but from Minigunner? He felt like his heart was going to melt.

"Anyways, you need to assemble your rifle like this, not like that." Ranger showed Minigunner the two rifles. "Got it!"

---

Ranger looked at Minigunner from afar in the shooting range, "Okay, fire." A loud boom came out of the gun as a dummy fell over, but the head was left untouched.

"Aw, I was close." Minigunner sighed, before looking at Ranger with a grin, "You're amazing, Ranger! I don't think I can compare to you."

That was the final straw, through the whole 2 hours they've been there, Minigunner was throwing compliments at him every minute.

It certainly did boost Ranger's ego a bit, but he felt flustered more. "Okay big guy, what's with the compliment overload?" Ranger asked, looking at a very confused Minigunner.

Minigunner placed the rifle away onto a table, "Compliment overload? I just really look up to you!"

Ranger groaned, "There you go again! What happened to you?" Minigunner stayed silent for a while, before bursting out laughing. Ranger didn't think this was funny at all.

"Oh, you! I'm complimenting you because I like you! I thought I was making it obvious enough with the holding your arm when I'm 'trying' to not fall, haha!"

Ranger's brain exploded, 'I like you'? 'I LIKE YOU'?

Was he stupid or something? Did Ranger not see the signs?

The time Minigunner letting Ranger have the rest of his sweets, the time Minigunner was crying as held Ranger in his arms when he almost bled to death?

Was that all signs that Minigunner had liked him?

Ranger sniffled, he was so dense.

"H- Hey! What's wrong?" Minigunner panicked, only to be cut off with Ranger hugging him tightly. "I'm...sorry I didn't notice your feelings earlier..." Ranger grumbled as his hot tears stained Minigunner's red shirt. "I- It's fine..? Do you...want to get ice cream to feel better?" Ranger smiled through the tears.

"I would love that."

---

haha hey

molten boss x fallen king next LOL