Pyro x Freezer || P2

sorry for being inactive!!

---

Sighing, Freezer slumped down to the ground and sat against a large tree, watching the first batch of towers entering the Pursuit to return back to base.

Freezer closed his eyes shut, trying to take a rest to get his mind off of what had just happened, but to no avail.

"Hey, hey!" Freezer snapped his eyes open, a scowl appearing on his face as he looked up at the source of noise, seeing DJ looking down at him.

"What." Freezer snapped, crossing his arms while he glared at the music tower. DJ sighed, fixing his neon cap as he looked at the ice tower with a disappointed expression.

"What the hell has gotten into you, man? Before Pyro joined, you were chill and actually fun to hang out with. Now after Pyro joined, you're acting more like an asshole, especially to Pyro. Not cool." DJ scoffed and walked off, probably off to finish packing up his booth.

Freezer stared at DJ when he walked away, a shocked expression on his face, his words repeating in his head like a broken record.

"What the hell got into me..?" Freezer sighed angrily, finally realizing about how bad he had treated Pyro. Freezer gripped on his hair and thought about what he should do until the Pursuit finally came back.

After a while of thinking, Freezer finally came up with a plan to actually verbally apologize to Pyro, instead of buying a gift for him without even saying sorry.

Once Freezer saw the Pursuit finally arrive, he got up and stretched for a second before getting inside the helicopter along with the remaining towers.

Finally arriving back at the base, the remaining towers got off the Pursuit ans went back to their respective rooms as Freezer went to search for Pyro, his mind metally preparing him to say just two words.

When Freezer saw Pyro walk out of Commander's office, the ice towers quickened his steps, trying to best as quick as possible since he just wanted to get this over with.

In Pyro's perspective, he thought Freezer was here to scream at him again, like always.

But then he heard Freezer say something, it was so soft yet so clear.

"I'm sorry."

Pyro stood there staring at Freezer, a shocked look on his face hidden by his fireproof mask. Freezer stood in front of Pyro, waiting for the latter to either accept or refuse his apology. Only one choice was understandable anyways.

Pyro sighed, turning away to rub at his eyes before staring at Freezer again.

"It's alright, just don't act like that again, please." The fire tower walked past Freezer and returned back to his room, leaving Freezer standing with a confused look.

Maybe Pyro isn't as bad as he had thought.

---

okay finally done writing smh

i guess it's time to return back to inactivity again 😍😍