Molten Boss x Frost Spirit

oooooooooooooooo ooooyeah

requested by TDShipper_

---

Molten Boss shuddered, his minions along with his titans moved closer to him for more warmth as fog clouded around them. Molten Boss came here because it looked abandoned, thinking it would be a good place to stay for some time to hide from Commander's team. Well, that was before it started to suddenly snow heavily.

Molten Boss heard clinking of metal hitting each other in the distance, before a giant figure started to form in the fog. Alarmed, Molten Boss pulled out his scythe forom behind him and his titans stood beside him, ready to aid him in whatever.

"Why are you here..?" The figure bellowed as they walked...no, floated closer. Molten Boss stayed quiet but stood his ground as the figure approached closer and closer. The fog soon started to clear up as the clinking got louder, Molten Boss squinted his eyes at the figure.

"...Frost Spirit..?" Molten Boss said, "Correct." Forst Spirit soon became clearer to see, his chains wrapping tightly around his torso and wings. Molten felt himself smile a bit, he hasn't seen Frost Spirit in a long time, he fought back the urge to give him a big hug.

"Again, why are you here?" Frost Spirit asked, looking down and seeing the snow melt instantly when in contact with Molten Boss. "I thought I would be able to seek shelter here from...Y'know, Commander and the others. I didn't know someone else was here." Molten Boss let his titans relax as they sat down beside him along with the other zombies. "Ah, I see," Frost Spirit chuckled and floated away with quiet flaps of his wings. "I'll be glad to let you stay for how ever long you want."

Molten Boss perked up, "Really? Thank you." His titans then carried the zombies and walked around to search for somewhere to stay at. Frost Spirit turned to look at Molten Boss with an icicle in hand, walking towards him.

"Here." Frost Spirit crushed the icicle in his hand, and it magically turned into a rose. It was pretty, yet fragile. Frost Spirit gestured for Molten Boss to take it, but he only grumbled. "I'd just melt it." Frost Spirit chuckled and placed the rose in the other's hands, before quickly wrapping his hands around Molten's too. Molten's skin sizzled against Frost Spirit's, but his hands slowly lost it's colour and numbed. Molten Boss was so lightheaded in a good way, he felt giddy.

Frost Spirit leaned in as they both breathed quietly, foreheads almost touching. Unfortunately for Molten, Frost Spirit had pulled away and laughed. "I'll be going now. See you." The hooded giant floated off, when he left, the fog came back. Molten Boss looked down at the ice rose and frowned. It had melted.

Molten stood in the fog as it snowed more heavily. "Oh Frost Spirit...You really know how to pull at my heart strings..." Molten sighed to himself.

---

huh