Ranger/Outlaw x Minigunner

someone told me to write about the ranger bleeding to death in minigunners arms so i will

a bit of gore so uh yeah

requested by niffler_queen

---

"Damn it, where'd that zombie go?" Ranger leaned closer to his scope, he caught a glimpse of a zombie but then it ran away. Forget about it, there are bigger threats right now.

There goes one, there goes two. Ranger smiled smugly, he felt like the best right now. The battlefield reeked of rotten corpses and yelling, they were so close to the end, they'll beat Fallen King for the fifth time this year!

Ranger shot down another zombie, as he was reloading, he heard a groan from behind him. Wasting no time, Ranger quickly moved away to the side and rushed to reload, there was a Slow Boss inches away behind him.

Ranger dropped his rifle from how clumsy he was being, moving around and trying to reload a heavy gun wasn't his cup of tea. "Fuck! HELP!" Ranger yelled from a cliff, desperate for assistance.

But his voice was muffled by explosions, gunshots, and even DJ's music for fucks sake. The larger zombie got closer, groaning and grabbing Ranger's head fully in its hand.

Ranger clawed at its arm, kicking at its torso and trying to get away. The grip on his head tightened and he started to panic, the zombie threw Ranger against a tree, causing Ranger to scream in pain from the pain in his back. "HELP, PLEASE!" Ranger choked out, he needed to do something to get away from this thing, anything.

Looking around, he spotted Minigunner and waved frantically, hoping to get his attention. Luckily, he did. Minigunner's eyes widened and quickly rushed over. Ranger heard the Slow Boss' groans get closer and crawled away, he was already at the edge of the cliff.

But if it meant getting away from this monster, he'd do anything.

Ranger let his arm dangle off the cliff and soon his torso, then he fell. The sniper landed on DJ's speaker, breaking them immediately. Ranger felt like his soul left his body for a split second, looking up, he saw the Slow Boss look down and soon limp away.

"Holy SHIT! RANGER?" DJ screamed, the music stopped as other towers glanced over. It was so stupid but Ranger didn't want to die to a zombie, that'd be embarrassing.

"RANGER!" Minigunner rushed over to place Ranger down to the soft grass, holding him in his arms. "Agh...What the...fuck?" Ranger cursed out, he was too numb to even realize he was bleeding out.

Ranger felt so tired, the previous burning pain wasn't there anymore, he might be stupid for falling off a cliff to not get killed by a zombie.

Ranger looked at Minigunner, tears fell on Ranger's face, was Minigunner crying? Why would he cry, men don't cry.

It was ironic, Ranger felt tears sting his eyes when Minigunner told him to keep his drooping eyes open.

"Medic is coming, please, please, stay with me..."

---

ending it there have a good day

also i have less time to post stories because school so yeah please bear with me B')