Molten Boss x Fallen King

duble post !! woohoo

literally hot man and void guy

requested by LeafyLilac

---

Fallen King hissed, he was at his lowest health and retreated with his minions, damn towers, he'll decimate them once he's strong enough. The Void Reavers followed behind him closely, holding the smaller zombies as they walked through the large forest.

Before they knew it, the reddish-orange skies turned dark as stars dotted across them.

The weather didn't seem to be working in their favor as well, as clouds got darker and water droplets fell down.

Soon enough, it fully started to rain from the skies, thunder sounded like explosions to Fallen King so he was on edge, he didn't wish to die when he's at his weakest right now.

Fallen King sat in silence under the large trees in the forest as his zombies slept under his cape for enough shelter. Fallen King heard leaves rustling as light stomps got closer.

Fallen King placed his hand on his sword as he pulled his shield closer to him. A figure got closer and closer, pushing past trees and revealed...Molten Boss.

But the fires of the Molten Boss was extinguished by the heavy rain. Both seemed shocked to see each other, his Molten Titans were behind him, fires also extinguished.

"King Fallen? May I ask why you're here?" The horned giant asked, Fallen King only shrugged, "Towers attacked, we had to retreat."

Molten Boss sat down onto the grass, his Titans and zombies sat near him, they all looked...less bright? Who am I kidding, Fallen, they're literally pure fire in fucking rain.

Fallen shivered as the air around them was still cold, unknowingly scooting closer to Molten Boss as he was still somehow radiating heat.

"...Molten Boss." Fallen King said quietly, making the other look at him. "Yes, King Fallen?" This was embarrassing, but Fallen King was so cold at this point.

"May I...sit closer to you? It's cold." Fallen knew that his reputation would be ruined right here and now, but only to be surprised with Molten patting the spot of grass beside him.

Fallen King detached his cape and told his Void Reavers to hold it up as a shelter and scooted over to Molten Boss. It certainly did feel a lot more warmer, it wasn't a big change in temperature but it was better.

Fallen flinched as he felt Molten's hand on top of his, yeah, it felt more warmer now.

"W- What are you doing?" Fallen King surprisingly stuttered, although the feeling of someone holding his hand was foreign to him, he didn't want to pull away.

Thinking it was a hint to let go, Molten pulled away slowly. "No, no. I didn't tell you to pull away. I...liked it?" Fallen King stumbled over his words from how flustered he was getting, it was a long time since he had really felt this way.

Molten Boss chuckled, "Well, do you want to lay on my shoulder too, hm?" Molten Boss was joking, but didn't expect Fallen to take it seriously, the King motioned the other to take off his pauldrons, which he did so.

Fallen King removed his crown and laid his head on Molten's shoulder, despite almost being extinguished by the rain, he still radiated a good amount of heat. The heat was comforting, the heavy rain seemed to turn into light sprinkles of water. Fallen King closed his eyes, he didn't want this moment to end, it was comforting, it felt so natural to do this.

Fallen King only hopes for the towers to not find them like this.

---

dj and comander next . lol .