Commander x DJ || P3

part 3

im exhausted but love providing stuff for you guys yeah

sorry if the writings shit this time , was rushing :'(

---

Commander laid on his bed, staring up at the blank ceiling with his head on his pillows. What if DJ doesn't remember anything even after all that? Commander gripped on his blanket, Commander didn't want to be so negative but it's difficult. The thought of losing a loved one, the thought of losing DJ.

Commander groaned and placed his hands on his face, before getting up and switching on the lights. Commander opened his closet and pushed apart his uniform, trying to find a photobook. But minutes passed and Commander couldn't find anything that was close to a book, he opened the drawers hurriedly and finally found a book.

Commander flipped it open and saw pictures of his recruits all over the pages, words written by some beside it. Commander smiled at a picture which was just him getting a water balloon thrown square at his face when he was trying to get a group photo. Commander looked at the words surrounding the photo and saw one in orange. 'Sorry Com! -DJ'. Commander's smile faltered, cursing DJ for making him feel this way, it wasn't his fault yet Commander thinks it was, this was DJ's fault for making him all soft on the inside.

He stood up and grabbed a pen from his desk before writing in the book.

'It's okay. -Commander.'

Commander closed the book and placed it on the desk, he'll give it to DJ tomorrow, then finally, everything will be back to normal. He felt some weight being taken off his shoulders but the feeling lingered for a bit, shit, it might not even work. Sighing in discomfort, Commander twisted and turned around before finally staying still and drifting off to sleep, he was starting to think he was a bit weird for constantly thinking of DJ, especially right now. Does he really care that much for him? Of course he does, he's supposed to look after everyone in his group.

He closed his eyes shut, and just as he was about to fall asleep, there was a knock on his door. Commander felt pissed all the sudden, right when he was about to sleep, he got interrupted? Commander got up and let out a groan as he placed his shades on then went to open the door. DJ stood behind it, giving him an awkward smile. "DJ? What are you doing here..? At..." Commander looked back at his room and glanced at the clock, before looking back at DJ, "2 AM."

DJ pointed to the inside of his room, "Your light was on," Commander face palmed himself mentally. Right. "And I'm wondering what you wanted to make me 'remember'." The music tower said and stared at something else that wasn't Commander's face. Commander muttered something under his breath before motioning for DJ to come inside as he grabbed the photo book from his desk. DJ closed the door shut behind him and sat down on the bed, watching the other come and sit beside him on the bed with the book on his lap.

"DJ, the thing I'm trying to make you remember is that you lost your memories, and I'm trying to help you get them back." DJ felt his whole body go weak upon hearing what Commander was spewing out of his mouth. What? Lost my memories? No way. "You're pulling my leg, right?" DJ joked, trying to make himself feel a bit better. However, Commander only stared back with a sad look. "DJ, I'm being serious. You were in a battle and you got hit on the head by one of your speakers and almost died. Or maybe literally died..." Commander whispered the last part, "However, Medic helped you but you can't remember anything, which is why I'm trying to help you get your memories back." He said as he flipped through the photo book, landing on one certain page and handing it to DJ.

DJ looked at the book in shock, he barely understood what Commander said but he also understood. DJ saw what he knows is himself, and the other people in this building. Except he had some birthday hat on and a cake, a huge banner behind him with the words 'Happy Birthday DJ!' on it. Odd, DJ didn't even remember having a birthday. Of course, this was part of the memories he'd lost.

Then, DJ's head started to hurt. He closed his eyes and placed his head in his hands, oh god, it was hurting real bad now.

"...DJ? DJ! GET UP!"

...

"Happy Birthday DJ!" DJ opened his eyes to the sound of cheering and having confetti rained on him. The people around him shrieked as they made him make his wish. "Make a wish, DJ!" A woman with black hair said, a purple haired woman nodded behind her. "Fine, Medic!" He said, but DJ didn't say that, he couldn't control his body at all. "Hmmm...I wish for a better Medic!" DJ said jokingly, blocking the playful punches the black haired woman sent him. "You can't say it out loud or it won't come true!" Another person said, the whole group agreed.

DJ heard himself sigh, before closing his eyes shut and what he presumed was making a wish. 'I wish...to go home after this war ends, which I hope is soon!' DJ heard a voice say in his head, his eyes opened again and he blew out the candles.

As the flame on the candles flicker and disappear into thin air, so did the whole world around him, DJ then felt hands grab at his arms and he got shook roughly, DJ immediately tried to pull away but the grip was too strong, it was actually starting to hurt him.

As DJ struggled more, the tighter the grip got, he was pretty sure it left some mark by now. "Stop! STOP! IT HURTS!" DJ yelled at the endless void, it seemed that whatever grabbed him had understood him and let go. Then, a bright light came into his view and it blinded him. Did he just die?

---

i have more tests so yeah

!! commander is gay and dj gay, big brain lore, do you understand?