Fallen King & Child!Reader

fallen king dont know what to do about crying child

requested by FlavoredIceyPops

---

Fallen King laughed, watching as the towers all laid there motionless. He didn't kill them, he merely knocked them out instead.

But at least he had beaten them, victory was finally his. Walking away from the battlefield, he instructed his loyal zombies to follow him as they made their way back to the Void.

One of his Void Reavers heard a sound, immediately alerting their king as they prepared for yet another fight. "Who is there? Show yourself. There's no point in hiding." Fallen King bellowed, thinking there's an ambush. But all he got was a quiet sob and it erupted into full blown crying.

Confusion struck Fallen King, he was stuttering, most of the time he has never made anyone cry or feel sad, at least he thought so. Looking around, Fallen King spotted a small human behind a tree.

"A child?" Fallen King said, shocked. The child screamed when he moved closer, so he moved back. "King Fallen, is this a threat?" The Void Reavers said in a unison as they unsheathed their swords. Fallen King shook his head violently, he did NOT want to see some child brutally murdered by two giants.

"Child, come forward, we are not a threat." Fallen King ordered, trying not to scare the child at the same time. The child wouldn't budge and whimpered so Fallen King decided to just sit down and let the child come forward themselves, he had some time to kill anyway.

Placing away his sword, Fallen King showed that he's unarmed to make it more easier for the child to trust him.

What if...This child is from Commander's group and got lost? Maybe he can get some information out of them.

The child stepped out from behind a tree, slowly walking forward. Fallen King was excited, he felt proud for sounding convincing enough.

Sitting on the grass 10 meters away from the King, the child fiddled with their fingers, unsure of what to say. Luckily Fallen King was an expert at talking.

"So. Child, why are you here?" The child murmured something, "U...Uh! My parents told me to stay here!" Fallen King looked at the child closely, it looked like they were left here recently.

Fallen King was slightly angered, what parental figures would leave their child in a secluded area all by themselves? "Why would your parents leave you here by yourself?" The child looked around, "I don't know! T...They just told me to stay!"

What was Fallen King feeling? Pity? All for a child. He felt so pathetic, but he felt human again.

Fallen King placed his hand beside the child, "Get on, child. We'll bring you to a better place." The child hesitated for a bit, "B...But, how can I trust you! My mom told me not to trust strangers!" They yelled so Fallen King could hear, the titan thought for a bit.

"Well, my name is Fallen King. Maybe we can walk around for a bit so you may trust me, child?" Fallen King smiled convincingly, he may not have a mouth but his eyes showed it.

"O- Ok Mr. Fallen King!" The child got onto his hand and Fallen King stood up, being careful to not drop the fragile human.

Suddenly having the urge to be responsible and take care of the child, Fallen King walked off to the closest village, maybe after he terrorized it there would be food for the child. Hopefully the child won't look.

---

Fallen King reached for a small bun and handed it to the child, he had chased all the villagers out just for bread. Maybe he could feed his loyal zombies too.

Fallen King sat down outside the village as the zombies along with the child ate some bread, Fallen King didn't really feel bad for mentally scarring villagers, as long as his minions were fed well.

"Mr. Fallen King!" The child yelled with their mouth stuffed with bread. "Yes?" The child showed a flower in their hand, waving it as if they wanted him to take it.

"Oh. Thank...you." Fallen King gently took the flower from the child, he felt like some father who received a drawing of themselves from their kid for Father's Day.

It was pretty obvious to Fallen King that he was going to keep this child with him as his own child.

Fallen King got up with the child in hand, ordering his zombies to return to the Void Reavers after they were done eating to return to the Void.

The child stared at the giant holding them. "Mr. Fallen King, what's the Void?" Fallen King let out a quiet chuckle, "You'll love it, don't worry." And off they went, to the Void.

---

dad fallen kign😎

yeah last post for 2day, gnite girl im fucking tired