Roblox

So I mentioned roblox a chapter ago.

Roblox is a website where people make games and play games about anything.

Basically it's like wattpad but with games.

My brother got me to play boys vs girls island wars with him.

Then I found a role playing game called kingdom life II.

It's a role playing ge but there's a PVP option where you can kill people.

I liked being a knight with a sword and I quickly memorized all the potions.

Then I figured out how to drop weapons and come back as any other character I wanted to and pick it up.

So I became a princess with a sword.

People attack princesses all the time because they are weaponless so it's really fun to see people's reactions when I pull out my sword and stab them to death.

And I defended my kingdom and country bravely with my sword and life.

And I got really good with that sword.

One time a shanked this guy and one of the knights was watching and he goes "Princess Hannah is a badass! :0"

And then I read the LOTR books and kinda obsessed over that for a while. then I found out i could be a hobbit girl. so I became Hannah the hobbit.

Hobbits are really OP. They aren't made for fighting so I think the creator have them more health and the swords barely reach them because they're so short.

So I would take out three guys by myself. Also I found a use for the 'death' potion. if you drop it while someone is attacking you they will be clicking as fast as possible to kill you efficiently. if you drop the potion they won't have time to notice they're holding it before they drink it. then they die instantly.

Ok and then I tried out the squirrel character.

This is the most ridiculously op character EVER! Squirrels are unstopable. You could not kill me. to kill a squirrel you must be a squirrel or chicken and to kill ME as a squirrel you have to be a really amazing swordssquirrel/chicken.

Then one day the creator changed it so that you can personalize the characters. He also took away the PVP option for hobbits and squirrels :(. that was ok though because I could look however I wanted.

So I became a purple haired assassin girl.

Not quite as OP as the squirrel and hobbit but I didn't really need that I'm still a boss.

I finally stopped when it got too easy.

I got on a game once and like three people saw me and went "Oh shït it's HER!" And ran away.

Apparently they were members of the blood army.

See the blood army was this club sort of thing led by the blood king. Usually they run around recruiting, but occasionally the blood king ordered massacres on the "nonbelievers" such as myself and take the kingdom.

I along with some other 'rebels' would fight back. I killed the king and the blood army learned not to mess with anyone while I was on the game.

Anyway I got bored and they made an RP only version so the group of people playing shrank.

Maybe I'll play later?

I kinda forgot about it.

Anyway the next few chapters will be stories about roblox, cuz I'm bored.