Scarred for life

So I have this friend who was the most homophobic person on the face of the Earth.

Okay not really but she was one of those shove the bible down your throat types of christians.

Well today I found out she's in a relationship with our bisexual friend and I found this out through the conversation that is mentally scarring. I won't go to detail but there are images in my head that will never leave.

I do not care if it's about a girl a boy or a tree I don't want details on the nasty.

Ever.

I am fine with people talking about their crushes but nothing that involves the frick frack.

Oh and back to the ex homophobe. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?

LAST YEAR SHE WAS PREACHING ABOUT GAYS GOING TO HELL!

She is part of the reason I'm not homophobic.

I didn't want to be like that about it.

I mean I'm glad she's not anymore but I'm not sure at this point if she's Christian anymore.

Like now apparently she smokes weed and does the dirty and is a porn addict.

And her gf was concerned about going to hell that one time.

I'm not worried about the dating a girl thing but the other stuff and the fact that she grew up thinking it was the worlds worst sin and god was going to smite the homosexuals.

Despite all this she meant well and she would never have actually hurt any one over her beliefs.

But now I don't really know.

And she is such a hypocrite.

And part of me is debating just checking for demon possession. (Not really but wtf)

And then why didn't I know about the relationship?

Oh and this life scarring conversation happened right when I was thinking about how to talk to Bob so nvm about that I'm going to stop thinking bout it.