True story

Bored so I give you a mini story that really happened last summer.
I'm bored if it sucks...
Then it sucks sorry.

Me my brother and my 2 cousins were playing basketball out by the lake at our church camp.

Well I was failing at basketball because I'm a short nerd with no coordination and horrible aim but it was still fun.

"Hey look" one of the younger boys pointed across the lake "what's that?"

We all turned. It looked sort of misty on the other end of the lake. we all squinted.

"It's raining" answered one of the older boys "it's raining really hard."

"Is it getting closer?" asked my younger cousin squinting his eyes.

Yes it was halfway to us by now and we could hear it.

"RUN!" I don't know who said it but we all listened, racing back to the dorms.

We passed one of the kids who had decided not to play with us. we all yelled at him to get inside but he didn't understand,

so we left him to get soaked.

The boys dorm was closest, we called it the duplex since it was double sided and the younger and older boys shared it, so they left the group first.

The little girls had the middle dorm.

Now it was just me and my older cousin left, since the other girls, who were most likely drenched by now, had gone kayaking in the lake.

We ran to the farthest dorm, roadside because it was next to the road (very original and creative I know), My cousin fumbled with the handle and I felt drops land on my head.

We made it inside and shut the door just as the wall of rain hit the dorm.

We collapsed on the bottom bunks of the bunk beds.

Minutes later Rachel Bailey and Shy burst in soaking wet. The looks on their faces.