Internet people 2

I'm going to leave the people who said these things anonymous but if you wrote it and you want to tell everyone be my guest. I just felt like sharing this and saying thank you to those who say these (you know who you are).

Me: DO YOU WANNA HIDE A BODYYYY? IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN ONE PIECE!
1: INVISIBLENINJAH my respect for you has grown.

1:You are the master of comments INVISIBLENINJAH.

(I don't remember what I said to deserve that^)

1:You know I am looking through the comments as I go and you are starting to become my spirit animal INVISIBLENINJAH

1:You are such a talented writer that if you published a book with one chapter and all that chapter said was "shít" the it would be gold

Ok so that last one had other stuff in it but part of it wouldn't make sense to you anyway so I cut it out.

Oh and then there was the time period when I was obsessed with roblox.

Basically it got boring after everyone on this one game knew me and when they saw me they either said "hey friend what's up?" Or "oh shit it's HER!" Long story I might tell you some other time.

Ok off topic but the point is... WHY CANT PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE SAY THIS STUFF?

Like not even to me say it to anyone!

And don't say it just to be nice find something you honestly love about someone and tell them!

Oh and I included I lovely picture of Justin Beiber completely humiliating himself.