Ships and fandoms

Guys I was thinking and I realized

I have always had fandoms.

In these fandoms I have ships and OTPs.

I can say I don't remember most of what these were but I loved them.

Dora- I shipped her with boots. don't judge I was young and he talked and had shoes I thought they could make it work.

Elmo- there was that one blue girl monster I shipped it.

Lord Of The Rings- AragornxArwen

Star Wars- HanxLeia

(I notice auto correct didn't tell me this isn't a word therefore autocorrect ships it too)

Justice League- HawkgirlxGreenlantern

Avengers- BlackwidowxCaptainamerica

WaspxAntman

Hulkxthatonescientistgirlinthelabcoaticantrememberhername

the spy and the soldier belong together I loved this movie. This was elementary school young. This is the version with these alien things. I don't remember that well. But the spy and the soldier came WAY before Clintasha so don't you Clintasha shippers act like we got inner wren your ship we were here first. Plus there's this other cartoon where it's the future and the Avengers have children. Steve and Natasha have a son who I ship with Thor's future daughter.

Then I became a potter head in third grade. I shipped what was canon
But then there was

SnapexLily

I ship it

Percy Jackson
PercyxNico

LeoxHazel

PiperxJason

AnnabethxLuke

I read a shitload of books trying to drown out emotions caused by me being bullied during 4-5th grade and I don't have enough time or memory to name them all. So I will skip till when my family got netflix sixth grade.

(BBC) Merlin
MerlinxMorganna
He could've changed her. I believe it I really do.

Doctor who
I was dragged into this fandom kicking and screaming by my dad and brother. god bless them.

RosexDoctor

RiverxDoctor

AmyxRory

ClaraxDoctor

Psych
ShawnxJuliet

Sherlock
SherlockxMolly

JohnxMary

Hetalia
I will keep my ships to myself cuz you would attack me

Supernatural
CastielxDean