The night was filled with lanterns, the River had floating lanterns lit, sweeping across the water.

Tang Qingshan did not know what to do. He wanted revenge but he didn't want to hurt Lu Fengmian by taking away his sister's life.

As Tang Qingshan recalled the last memories of his father, he became even more muddled. He knew that his mother was still in pain, even after so many years have passed, that deep down, she hated Lu Yingyue for taking away Tang Shouxin's life. It was the same for Tang Qingshan, but he didn't want to hurt Lu Fengmian.

What was he going to do? Get revenge or just let his father's death disappear like that?

But how could he when his father died so unjustly? He couldn't just think of it as nothing...

-

"This robe looks great but the red robe looks amazing too." Xi Feng held two robes in her hands, her face troubled as she carefully looked at them and looked at Lu Fengmian.

Lu Fengmian's long hair had been styled, with half of it tied back with a ribbon and a green jade hairpin in it. His eyebrows had been carefully painted over, his blue eyes entrapping.

Xi Feng let out a troubled sound and nodded her head, "This silver and white robe will look better. Red looks beautiful, but the color is not suitable for the character we want to build for you." Saying this, she handed the robe to Lu Fengmian.

Lu Fengmian accepted it without saying a word, his face cold and chilly. Slipping on the robe, Xi Feng help him adjust the clothing, fixing it.

"Everything is complete. We simply need you to wear the veil and appear after we draw back the curtains. The guqin is already set, so simply go at it. Master will come to introduce you so you won't need to speak." Xi Feng stepped back, turning to grab a white veil as she put it on Lu Fengmian.

As Lu Fengmian looked up, his character was finally complete. Ming Yu was his title, the White Jade of Hong Pavilion, he was the newest addition to Hong Pavilion's list of the four top figures, four of the greatest beauties of Hong Pavilion.

With the veil on his face, Lu Fengmian's striking blue eyes were still clearly seen. Now dressed up, his figure was truly eye-catching, a beauty of his own league. Noble and poised, Lu Fengmian was elegant and cold, a cold beauty only to be admired from afar. His long white hair brought about a beauty to the blue mark between his brows, highlighting the difference.

Lu Fengmian could hear the clamors, the voices from the huge crowd that were gathered inside of the pavilion. As he adjusted his mind, there was a hint of sorrow in his eyes. The veil covered his face, so only his eyes were showing. Lu Fengmian's heart was truly not at rest.

But even so, he continued, letting Xi Feng lead him onto the stage, hidden behind the curtain.

As Lu Fengmian sat down and carefully touched the seven-stringed instrument, from behind his veil, a sorrowful smile came onto his face. Tang Qingshan had once praised him, saying that he was truly talented in playing the guqin. Only, the difference was that Tang Qingshan already had a lover. The fate between the two were too murky, they can only be enemies.

Hong Daiyu walked forward the crowd, strong and poised, all the men paused and looked at her, the owner of this pavilion. The clattering cups of wines and sweet words stopped, everyone looking at Hong Daiyu.

"To all the gentlemen here, I, Hong Daiyu is glad to announce that I will be introducing another addition to the Four Beauties of Hong Pavilion! Having carefully selected this man, he will be titled Ming Yu, the White Jade of Hong Pavilion. Today, I introduce to you, Ming Yu, who will be playing the guqin in along with Xi Feng who will be singing a short opera!" Saying this, Hong Daiyu gestured to the curtains as it opened.