|| ♥ Chapter : 21 ||

Start from the beginning

" SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. ",
Jungkook yelled gritting his teeth.

Taehyung visibly frowned as he knew as much as Jungkook's words were accurate.... It isn't the right place.

Jimin got more angrier than before after those words left Jungkook's mouth who was currently glaring at Taemin who was looking vulnerable.

" SHUT UP JUNGKOOK! ",
Jimin screamed making Jungkook look at him.

" hyung he's ju-"

" I SAID YOU TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP JEON JUNGKOOK! ",
Jimin said not letting Jungkook say something else.

" it's okay Jimin.. Don't yell at him.. ",
Taemin said coming beside Jimin and patting his shoulder.

Jimin was too angry to notice the smug smirk on Taemin's face which was dedicated to Jungkook.

Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung clearly noticed it along with Jungkook and they were praying internally ....

Please Jungkook.. Don't react now...

But Jungkook was feeling vulnerable and he hated it  . He felt humiliated. The smirk Taemin gave him was the last straw.

" YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF A SHIT! ",
The words came out of Jungkook's mouth along with a shattering sound of glass and flower vases as Jungkook yanked up and threw Taemin on the nearby table.

Everything happened in the speed of a light that no one was able to process anything for first few seconds until Taemin screamed in pain.

" Ahhhhhhhh!! ",
Taemin's earpiercing scream was enough to scare everyone.

" YOU THINK I'M GONNA LOOSE FOR YOU? I'M JEON JUNGKOOK! YOUR THINK YOU CAN FILL LIES IN JIMIN'S EAR AND KILL ME? HUHH! I'LL CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND THROW IN FRONT YOUR FATHER ! ",
Jungkook said  kicking Taemin's stomach and making him roll down on the glasses.

Jimin was in utter shock for few seconds as he saw the horrific actions Jungkook's made without a hassle. It was scary ,too scary. He couldn't see the Jungkook he knew before . It was someone else.

" Jungkook stop! ",
Jimin said but no reply nor a single reaction.

" YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME LIKE THIS LEE TAEMIN? ",
Jungkook said chuckling like a maniac as he knelt down beside the writhing Taemin on the floor and grabbed his hair.

" Jungkook stop! I said stop! ",
Jimin's words were not reaching Jungkook's ear nor he had control over his own mind.

" You think I'm afraid of you? ",
Jungkook asked slamming Taemin's head on the floor once.
" You think you can take my Jimin away from me? ",
With that he slammed Taemin's head again.

" You think I'll let you do it? ",
Before Jungkook could slam Taemin again Jimin grabbed his jacket collar and yanked him up before slapping him. Hard.

[ Revenge slap from Black Rose 💀if you know what I meant then okay 😬 and if you don't then ignore it. ]

" I FUCKING SAID YOU TO STOP! ",
Jimin said fisting onto Jungkook's jacket.

Jungkook's eyes were holding a emotionless cold expression as he was only thinking about killing Taemin right now. His brain wasn't processing the fact that Jimin was angry at him and wants him to stop.

" Leave me. Let me kill him. ",
Jungkook said coldly yanking Jimin's hand from his collar.

" JUNGKOOK! ",