Chapter 47 ❤️ Not tying my hair ❤️

"I don't know, Harley. You know I can't choose anything nice at this point. Maybe I should just wear what I usually wear?" I almost throw out everything from my closet because I really don't know what to wear. Everything just seems not okay to me. Or maybe because I am nervous.

"Abby, you have like thousands of nice outfit that I've never seen you wear yet and you said you want to wear what you usually wear? It's your first date, for God's sake! Wear something special, will you?"

"Then, you do it. Choose anything for me. I really can't think. I don't know, maybe I'm nervous." I surrender and give the task to Harley. She's the best in this. No doubt.

"You really are dead without me. Okay, now let's see. We have dress, like a lot that you haven't wear yet.... and crop tops..... and shorts..... and skirts? hm....."

I look at Harley while she is busy with choosing my outfit. She has a habit to scrunch up her nose when she's too focus and I think it's cute. She may not seem like a serious kind of person but when she's being serious, she is dead serious. Kind of professional for me. I think her future boyfriend won't have a hard time to handle her because she's so outgoing and expresses her feelings well. She's the theatre girl anyway.

"This! Yes, this one! I like this one!" She holds out a dress in front of her. I look at the dress that she holds. It's a floral dress that covers up till my thighs. It has little flowers in it and I admit that it looks soft and pretty. I don't remember buying this one but I think it's from Mom when she buys me dress for summer. And of course I haven't wear them because they are dress.

"It looks pretty actually. I like this one." I take the dress from Harley and take a look at the mirror with the dress.

"You know my choice is always good and you will never not like it." She crossed her arms around her chest to show how proud she is with herself but I don't deny that because she's right. She has good taste in style.

"We will wake up early tomorrow and I'll help you getting ready! I don't know why but I'm so excited!" She laughs and I can't help but laugh with her. I'm also excited but somehow i feel so nervous since it's our first date. I hope I don't mess up.

*****

"Abby! Wake up!" I hear my alarm and another alarm comes from Harley's voice. I think I just broke my eardrums.

"Harley it's only seven! Can you relax?" I sit up on my bed with my half awake eyes.

"I know but we have a lot to prepare! Now go get your shower!" She pulls my hands and gives me the towel behind my door.

"Make sure you take a good bath!"

I take my time in the shower and I even scrub my body and shave my legs because I'm going to wear a dress today. I do my morning skincare routine before I get out of my bathroom. As soon as I am in my room, Harley already prepared everything for my outfit. My dress, fully ironed. My shoes, beside my bed, make up is choosen and now she's busy trying to switch on my hair dryer.

"This thing is still working fine, right? I hope it's still okay but I can't find the start button." She's holding out the hairdryer to me to help her switch it on. I just shake my head and laugh a little at her action.

Then, I start to dress up myself and let Harley do my make up and hair because she is good at that. And I still remember Ryan says he wants my hair loose today so I really need Harley to do it for me. Literally saves my day. After an hour of doing everything, I look at my full look in the mirror and I should say I like it a lot.