Chapter 59 ❤️ Not hurt ❤️

I wake up at 8, getting excited for the game today. I charge my phone as soon as I wake up because I didn't hang up the call last night. I look at the notification to see a message from Ryan 1 hour ago. He must be awake early.

Ryan: Thank you for accompanying me. I slept good. See you later, baby. Love you.

I smile at his message and after reading the text, I take my towel and get ready for the game that should start 1 and half hour from now for the opening ceremony. And I can't miss it for Natasha performance.

After getting shower, I wear the outfit that Natasha and Harley have decided for me while Harley is in the bathroom.

This is the final look:

I wear it with a white jeans shorts and white sneakers to complete my look

I wear it with a white jeans shorts and white sneakers to complete my look. No kidding, I kinda like this look. I sit in front of the mirror to start my skincare routine while waiting for Harley to make my hair later.

Harley comes out of the bathroom fully clothed with a crop top and jeggings.

"Do you want me to do your hair only or with your make up?"

"I think just my hair, you need time to get ready too."

Then, she starts doing her magic. I requested a loose hair style which means no hair tie since I know Ryan likes my loose hair. So Harley just adds some volume to my hair after she braids them a little.

"Done

"Done." She says and I must say I love this style. Might learn from her for future references.

Then, we get ready by doing our own make up and she did her hair. I put on some blusher, eyeliner and lip tint after my foundation and ends the look with setting spray. Keep it minimalist because it's a sport event anyway.

After finishing our look, we run downstairs to get grab some breakfast. But, we're actually welcomed by a guest.

"Oh, Uncle George? Good morning!" I give him a little hug when I see him in a casual outfit, sitting on a stool at our kitchen counter.

"Morning, Abby. Harley."

"I didn't know you would come."

"Yeah, he offers a ride for all of us to the game later. Is that okay for you, honey?" Mom says and I see that she is also ready with casual outfit for watching the game. She puts the breakfast on the counter and I'm already drooling.

"Of course! Why not?"

Then, we eat breakfast together before getting on our way to the basketball court. Gotta be hurry because I bet the parking lot will be full by now. And when we arrived, as expected, there are a lot of people already but luckily we can find a parking spot even though it's kinda far, but better than nothing.

I walk side by side with Harley and look around me and I notice some people look at our way and some even whisper with each other. I look at Harley but she doesn't to care much so I link my arm with hers and only then she looks at me again with a 'what?' face.

"Why are they looking at us?" I whisper slowly, do not want Mom and Uncle George to notice it.

Her brows knitted together, "Obviously it's because you're wearing Ryan's jersey. His name at the back, idiot."

"Oh, I almost forgot."

But I just ignore the attention and keep on walking until we found a spot on the bleachers.

Mom calls Aunt Susan and gives her the directions to our spot so that she can sit with us too. As soon as she comes, she hugs me first and I hug her back, realizing that it's been a while since I last saw her because she's been quite busy with the new office.

We get a perfect view of the game from the spot we chose so I look around to see if the players are ready. Unfortunately, I believe they are still in changing room because the opening is yet to begin. Then, I see Natasha. Harley and I wave our hands at her and she looks our way and wave back when she sees us. She gives me thumbs up for the outfit I wear and I just smile back.

It's 10 minutes more before the opening ceremony so I decided to buy some drinks for all of us before the real event starts.

Before going to buy drinks, I stop at a washroom to pee. And then, on my way to the cafeteria, I see our school's players but they are going the other way so I don't want to distract them. I just smile when I see Ryan with his serious face.

I'm about to push open the cafeteria door when I hear people call my name. I look up and see a ball is going to my way but I just flinched and cover my face with both my hands before anything and just hope it won't hit my head. When I hear the ball hit a surface, I uncover my face again to see Ryan come running at me and my shocked face. Luckily it hit the wall and bounce back on the floor.

"Are you okay?" His face looking concern with his hands are now caressing my head and face trying to see if I'm hurt.

"Yes, I'm okay. It didn't hit me. See? Totally fine." I smile at him and tilt my head to left and right to show him that I'm totally fine.

He looks at the guys who are now watching us, with a glare, "I swear, Ben. If that ball did hit my girlfriend, you would not be playing today, Ben. You would be dead by now."

"It's unintentional. I didn't know it would go that way?" Ben tries to defend himself but stands behind William.

I laugh lightly at his reaction, "Ryan, don't be so dramatic. You need to get ready now. You guys only have 20 minutes. Go." I try to push his mascular arm but of course he didn't budge a bit.

"You okay, Abby? Sorry if that scared you."  William says and I just nod and said that I'm alright and no harm at all.

"Come on, Ryan. Get a good luck kiss and let's go meet coach now." Adam says to him with the ball now in his hand.

"I need to go now. By the way, you look much prettier in my jersey. And I like your hair." He commented on my outfit when the others are waiting for him?

"Silly. Go now. They are waiting!" I just roll my eyes at that.

"I still didn't get my good luck kiss?" He frowns.

I widen my eyes and shake my head. "They are waiting, Ryan. I'll kiss you if you win. Promise."

But, he didn't buy that so he just shakes his head and still waiting for me to kiss him. Gosh, since when did I sign up for a stubborn boyfriend?

"Just give it, Abby. He won't move if you don't." Alex say while rolling his eyes and he clearly is tired of waiting for Ryan.

I give Ryan a very quick kiss, not even a second long. Mostly, because I'm shy. I mean, they are watching us!

Then, he gives me another kiss. This one is 2 seconds long and he smiles, satisfied with it. Then, he turns his back and join them again to meet Mr. Pierce before the real game starts.

"Good luck, guys!"

"Thank you!"

After they disappear from my sight, I continue my plan to buy drinks for everyone. By the time I arrived back at our spot, the MC is starting the opening ceremony. And I made it to see Natasha and the cheerleaders.