Chapter 1 ❤️ Not really new ❤️

What I hate the most? English literature class. I don't like reading novels like William Shakespeare's, Jk Rowling's and other authors that I don't know out there. There's already internet. Why you need books?

I'm almost yawning but I hold it back because seriously this novel sucks. I only read for a few lines and I already sleepy. I look at my watch and start counting.

'Five, four, three, two, one.'

Ringggggggg

"Okay, that's all for today." Mr Evans ends the class and I immediately put all my things including the novel into my bag. Thank god it's already over. I don't think I can wait for another one minute in front of that novel without sleeping.

I rush to my locker to put my book and take my lunchbox to eat lunch. On my way, I see Harley and tell her to save a place for me at the cafeteria. Of course she is my best friend.

~Cheap Trills plays~

My phone is ringing and I immediately take it from my front pocket to answer. 'Mom ❤️'. Okay, that must be serious.

But, being reckless as I am, I bump into someone or maybe rock and I hit myself into that person's chest. A really hard chest actually. I can't balance myself and yes I hit my butt on the floor with my books in my hand spread across the floor.

"What the he-" I can't even finish my words because it is actually hurt.
And there is the problems i have.

1. I think I will have a bruise on my head since that chest is too hard.

2. I will have a problem with my butt because I'm not lying it is hurt.

3. I need to pick up my books and Harley is already waiting for me at the cafeteria. I shouldn't be late or I have to hear her nagging.

4. I didn't pick up my mother's call and she will be really mad.

Let's think about that later and see who is the jerk that has such a hard chest. Is it Dwayne Johnson by chance?

"Are you okay, miss? I'm really sorry because I'm not use to this school yet so I think I'm a little bit clumsy. Let me help you with these books." A man's voice, a really nice one actually talks to me as his hands are busy picking up my books and my bag.

I take a look at his appearance.
Blue almond-shaped eyes, neat hair, his red lips show that he's not a smoker, and a cute dimple on his left cheek. I'm not really good at describing him but well, he's not bad.

"Yeah, it actually hurt but thank you for apologizing and helping out. New student, huh?" Is it too friendly to answer him like that? I quickly get up and take my books from his hands.

"Hmm, yes. New student. From New Jersey. You know, parent's works, new workplace and everything. Actually, I was from the office just now and I am little bit lost to find the cafeteria." He puts his hand behind his neck and I find that cute.

"Oh, really? Then, you don't even have your first class here. Well, actually I'm going to the cafeteria. If you want, we can go there together. But after I exchange my books." Well, why not I'm helping him, right?

"Sure. Thank you. I really appreciate that. That's so nice of you." He seems excited after accepting my offer.

"Okay, let's go."

I quickly open my locker which is only 5 meters away from there. While I put my English literature books, and prepare for Chemistry class, he stands beside my locker looking around.

"So, what's your name?" I ask him to break the awkwardness.

" Oh, I'm Ryan. Ryan Bishop. And you are?"

"I'm Abigail Larson. You can call me Abby." My eyes and hands still working on my books and as I finish, I take my lunchbox and close my locker.

"Ok, here we go."

Ryan Bishop sounds new and somehow not really new to me. Have I met him before? Or is it just dejavu?

•••••

"Ok, here is the cafeteria. See you around, Ryan." I wave him and walk towards Harley because I know I'm already late. I saw Ryan wave me back so I assume he's okay.

"Harley, I'm so sorry I'm late because I have this incident with a new student and I decided to help him to go here after I bumped into him just now." I end my sentences and try to catch a breath.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. It's not that you are never late. But the more important is, your mother called me and asked why you didn't pick up her call. You didn't put your phone on silent right?" Snap. I forgot about that call. She must be a monster the moment I call her back.

"Oh my god. I totally forgot about that. Did my head lost some memory after that incident?" I quickly take my phone out and dial mom's number.

After the second ring, she pick up the call. Wow, so fast.

"Where were you? Why you didn't pick up my call just now? Did you with some boy and fogot your mother already?" I already can hear her voice and not that good to my ear.

I roll my eyes. As if I have a boyfriend.

"No, of course not because of boy. (It is actually). It's a long story. Ill explain that later. Just what do you want to tell me? Is it that important that you can't tell me at home?"

"Ha, we'll have some guests tonight. My old friend. And I'd like you to come back early and not going out with Harley after school. They will have dinner with us." She explains. Ok, that's weird. I need to meet her friend?

"Okay okay. Got it. See you at home. Love you." With that, I end the call and start eating my food. I am really hungry after what happened. And I only have 20 minutes more before the recess time ends.

And I think I'm stupid enough to not asking my mother why I'm involve in this one reunion.

°°°°°°

Hey, guys! Sorry I was nervous so this is my first ever chapter! yeay!!! please keep up with me and don't forget to vote and comment!

p/s : it's another pic of Abigail there ^^