Chapter 49 ❤️ Not scared ❤️

We spend the whole day talking about the 12 years we missed in each other's life. I just got to know that Ryan had a girlfriend when he was 11. Yes, insane, right? He must be so popular that even when we were still young, the girl wanted to be his girlfriend and she asked him first. Oh, to have that confident. Well, they didn't last that long though because she found someone and yes, basically she cheated on him with a new boy in their class. But, Ryan wasn't care much about it so he didn't even stop her. I mean they were 11? What did we know at that age? She must be really embarrassed if she remembers that story.

"Is he cute? I mean she cheated on you so he must be cute, right?" I ask half laughing.

"Are you serious? Are we talking about other boy when you are with me now? And you're saying he's cute?" he made a sulky face when I ask him that.

"I just asked! I'm not saying he's cute. And that was when we were 11. There's no need for you to be mad. Wait, are you jealous?" I lean closer to his side and try to tease him. It must be fun if he denies that.

He glances at me and lean closer to me that our faces are just inches.

"Yes, I am. Can't I?" He says lowly.

Okay, I didn't expect that and now I'm the one who's nervous because of the closeness. I didn't respond and we just stare into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds.

Then, I blink my eyes and back away a little, clearing my throat.

"Well, you don't need to. I don't even know him though." I smile a little and I can feel my face heat up. My face must look red seeing that Ryan is smirking looking at my reaction.

He just shrugged and suddenly he lays his head on my lap, leaving me in shock.

He closes his eyes and didn't say anything as he lays on the mat calmly. I still didn't move because I don't know how to react to that.

"I'm just tired. Let me take a nap." He opens one of his eyes to look at me.

I just nod slowly as a response.

I play with his hair while he's trying to sleep on my lap. This time, it's my chance to look closely at his facial feature. He is flawless I must say. I need his skincare routine. He has a straight pointed nose but not too sharp, just nice for his face. And his lips are in natural shape. And very kissable.

I think he's asleep so I give him a little peck on the lips.

Suddenly, he opens his eyes slowly and smiles.

"You can just ask, you know."

I laugh a little and cover his eyes with my small hand. "Shut up, Ryan. Just sleep."

*****

We drive back to my house when it's already evening. No need to guess, we did not finish the food because they are too much for 2 person obviously so we bring some back home. Never wasted on food, guys. I am feeling sleepy while Ryan is driving so I decided to take a nap before we arrive home and we still have 1 hour of journey so that should be enough for me.

Suddenly, I feel someone brushes my hair and tucks it behind my hair. He calls my name a few times and I open my eyes.

"We've arrived." Ryan informs.

I straighten my body to see that we are in front of my house. I look at Ryan to see him smiling at me.

"Did I sleep the whole journey?" I ask him.