𝑊𝐴𝐿𝐾 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑀𝐸

LU SAT IN THE ROOM HOLDING HOPE, SHE BOUNCED HER UP AND DOWN

         LU SAT IN THE ROOM HOLDING HOPE, SHE BOUNCED HER UP AND DOWN. LUELLA sang her "You Are My Sunshine" Lu smiles softly as she sang to Hope. Hope who smiled back at Lu, and giggled every so often when Lu made her a silly face.

Lu remembers watching videos of her uncles singing that song, Tony and Clint to be exact. Pepper saw them and she recorded it, she thought it was absolutely adorable. Hope throws up on her and laughs at Lu's reaction. Lu sighs and looks down at the spit up, "if you weren't so cute, I'd be very mad, right now." She tells Hope making her laugh more.

"Want me to take her?" Beth asks. Lu turns to look at her and smiles.

"You wouldn't mind?" Luna asks.

"Not at all." Beth smiles.

Lu smiles handing Hope over, "Thank you." She grabs a rag and begins to make her way to the kitchen trying to clean up the spit up.

"This is now my life." Luella groans as she whips it off.

"Spit up?" Rick asks grinning at the girl.

"Yeah." Lu laughs a little.

"She throws up a lot?" Rick asks.

"Not much, I just didn't think I'd be spending my twenties changing diapers and raising two kids." Lu says honestly. "My ideal twenties would of been college parties, but ... I get to see Emma and Hope grow up." She smiles.

He nods understanding, and she feels bad for lying to him from where she really is from. Her mother often told her she took after her dad in that department, she was able to lie easily like her mother but the guilt, that was all her father. She didn't like lying, she only did it when she absolutely needed to.

"I just had amazing parents, I just want them to grow up the same." She says.

"I'm sure you'll do great." Rick says giving her the boast of confidence and she smiles a little.

     LU FOUND HOPE IN DARYL'S ARMS, SHE WAS SURPRISED TO SAY THE LEAST. HOPE was laughing at whatever face Daryl was doing. Hope's hands went to his face, squishing his face and she laughs.

"She was cryin" Daryl explains seeing Lu who smiles and waves it off.

"She loves the attention." Lu says and Hope giggles. She smiles softly at Hope and at Daryl, Daryl keeps playing with Hope.

"Lu." Emma says tiredly, Lu turns to look at her quickly. Emma took her hand and lead her to their cell, no one was around the cells. "Are we staying here for long?"

"Just as soon as Lori, has her baby, I think I might be able to get medication." Lu says.

"Shouldn't we be going to DC?" Emma asks.

"Yes, but we still need to help people out, Emma. I have a feeling they'll need help." Lu admits.

"I have a bad feeling, something bad is going to happen." Emma says. "What if something happens to you?"

"You contact Tony, he'll get you out. Got it? If something happens to me you don't look back, you take Hope and don't turn back. Got it?" Lu tells her. Emma nods furiously.  "I won't let anything happened to you, or Hope okay?"

"I know, just be carful." Emma says softly.

"Always. You remember everything I told you, right?" Lu asks.

"Yes." Emma says and Lu nods. They share a look and Lu hugs Emma to easy the young Ledger girl.

    LU CARRIES HOPE, AS SHE TRIES TO MAKE HER GO TO BED FOR HER AFTERNOON nap. Emma was doing her homework with Sofia and Carl. Lu sang to Hope in Russian.

"You speak another language?" Beth asks Lu.

"Yeah, Russian, Italian, Spanish, I was learning Mandarin and Romanian." Lu says proudly.

"Think you can teach me?" Beth asks.

"Yeah, which one do you want to learn?" Lu asks.

Beth seems very undeceive, "Russian."

"Okay. I'm actually singing Lu a Russian lullaby. You can hear me sing it to her and then we can take baby steps with it." Lu propositions and Beth nods agreeing to it.

EMMA SAT WITH CARL AND SOPHIA. THE GIRLS OFTEN GANGED UP ON him. Sophia made sure to include Emma in everything to not make her exclude. Lu picked up on and gave Sophia a great full smile, she truly appreciated it.

Word 725
I hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thank you for reading the book. I would greatly appreciated if you could check out my other stories, happy New Year's Eve.
Updated December 31, 2020