𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇'𝑆 𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁

THE GROUP HAD SPLIT UP INTO TWO, THE ONES WHO WERE GOING WITH NOAH AND BETH to check his community and find his family

THE GROUP HAD SPLIT UP INTO TWO, THE ONES WHO WERE GOING WITH NOAH AND BETH to check his community and find his family. It consisted of Noah, Beth, Rick, Tyreese, Glenn, and Michonne. Carol and Daryl were on the radio with the group, that left. As everyone kinda stretched their legs and remained a few miles away from Noah's community.

Everyone else stayed behind, they had found cars to travel in. Stephan sat on the grass writing in a notebook, he smiles looking up seeing Lu sitting on the grass with the girls and Carl. Ryan sat by a tree a few trees away from his big brother, playing with a yoyo. Lu had set a blanket on the grass for Judith and Hope letting them get their kicks out. Lu smiles as Hope stands up on her own, and she walks to her making her smile. Lu remembers her first steps at the prison, now here Hope was walking quickly, well, running towards Stephan and wrapping her arms around him, and he welcomes her in a hug open arms making the young girl giggle. Stephan smiles wider hearing her giggles. He looks at Lu, who's already looking at them with adoration in her eyes.

"Lu can you braid my hair?" Emma asks her and Lu nods breaking her eye contact from Stephan. Lu knew once she started with one, everyone else would want their hair braided. Lu did a simple braid for Emma, as they didn't have rubber bands besides Emma's one hair tie. Stephan looked everyone so often, from the story Hope is telling him, to see Lu braiding Emma's hair. She did Mica's and Sophia's next, sticking with simple braids.

Stephan nods attentively at Hope, listening to her make out some words. She wasn't an expert at speaking yet, but she'd get there one day. God, he just hoped he would be there to see it, to watch her grow up. Hope looks at him with the softest eyes and he smiles at her. He had forgotten that Hope was gifted and could senses peoples emotions, along with being able to heal people. "You're going to grow up kid, I can promise you that." He says. "I'll do everything I can to make sure you grow up and be a kid." She smiles at him and caresses his cheek.

"Mama." Hope tells him and she gets up and walks back to Lu, the girls and Carl. Stephan sees Lu braiding his sisters hair and he can't help but smile. Ari makes a comment making Lu laugh and look at Stephan and she winks at him. He sends a smile her way making her smile and return to braiding his sisters blonde hair.

Beth and Maggie were a few feet away, catching up, about what happened to them after the prison. Rob sat alone, fiddling with weapons making sure they worked properly. He wanted to go back home, he missed his home. His mom, most of all. The nights they had of watching Star Wars and many movie nights. The only mother he ever knew, and showed him love. He looks at Lu and feels grateful, she didn't hold his mistake against him any chance she got. Her family was the one that saved them, her uncle was the one who set him up with his now mom. He smiles seeing hers and Stephan's interaction, everyone could see how much they love each other. It's like it was set ins tone that they would meet and fall in love.