𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑆

THE GROUP HAD ALL WALKED TOGETHER AND LU KEPT AN EYE ON STEVE, ROB had given her some restraints to use on him, but she didn't want to use them

          THE GROUP HAD ALL WALKED TOGETHER AND LU KEPT AN EYE ON STEVE, ROB had given her some restraints to use on him, but she didn't want to use them. They all stop for a rest and Daryl, Michonne, Rick and Lu talk a few feet away from their friends, Rob kept an eye on Steve. Lu told them what happened, except her throwing herself to her death. She kept that to herself.

"We can't have him around the kids." Rick tells her.

"He won't hurt kids, he doesn't hurt kids." She tells him.

"He hurt you, didn't he?" Rick asks her.

"He was being controlled, and they won't stop." She says. "We need to help him, he needs our help."

"Do you have restraints that will make sure he hurts no one?" Rick asks.

"Yes." Lu says.

"Use them." He tells her.

"No." Lu says looking at him. "We've all done horrible things, to keep those we love safe, but his choice was taken away." She tells him.

"He's not your dad, Lu." Rick says.

"I know he's not. But I am my fathers daughter, and he would fight for him, he did fight for him on our universe! He risked everything for him. I will do the same thing." She says. "Even if it means leaving, I'll take Emma and Hope, and I won't put you in guys in danger."

"You'll be putting them in danger." Rick tells her.

"He's good Rick." Rob says behind them. "After Lu threw herself off the roof, taking down many hydra agents, he jumped after her, saved her from the walkers." Rob says and Michonne, Daryl and Rick look at Lu wide eyed. "And took her to safety."

"It's not one of my brightest moments" She says and Rob sends her an apologetic look before leaving.

"You keep an eye on him, all the time." Rick tells her and she nods before hugging him.

"You won't regret this." She says before walking away.

"We're talking about what happened on the roof later on!" Daryl calls out to her and she ignores his comment.

NIGHT HAD FALLEN ON THE CAMP IN THE WOODS, STEVE TENDED TO STAY ALONE so Rob kept him company and Lu almost always had eyes on him. They had a fire going, Rick and Carol talked. Hope was held by Stephan, anytime anyone else got her she began crying. Even with Lu, and Emma could tell things were in trouble with Lu and Stephan, everyone could tell. Ari had asked Ryan what happened between the two but all Ryan said was Lu lied.

Lu's every so often found Stephan, as he talked to Hope, and Hope laughed at whatever he tells her.

"You're okay?" Maggie asks taking a seat next to the girl.