𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀

AFTER TYREESE'S DEATH, THE GROUP'S MORAL HAD PLUMMETED, SASHA WAS A SHELL of the person she was in the prison

     AFTER TYREESE'S DEATH, THE GROUP'S MORAL HAD PLUMMETED, SASHA WAS A SHELL of the person she was in the prison. After losing Bob and Tyreese in the short span, Lu could feel her anger, pain and sadness. Hope and Emma felt it, Emma handled it better than Hope. Hope only being a toddler often lead to tantrums and Lu and Stephan try soothing her. It was getting hard especially with them running low on water and food. Most of the cars they found were not in good condition, and had no gas. So they had to walk. Lu could feel the heat on her, and god, she missed her earth even more during this time.

She didn't have the energy to make it a game like her mother had for her. The difference with this and her being on the run with her family, was this world was dying. This world was dying while hers was just hunting her family.

On the road group walks unmotivated, the sun feels particularly hot today. Lu felt their lack of motivations she felt unmotivated.

Daryl says loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'm gonna head out. See what I can find."

Rick tells him, "Hey, don't be too long."

Carol says, "I'll go with you."

Daryl says, "I got it." Lu raises an eyebrow at Daryl, asking if she can go, and he shakes his head at her and she nods. Their silent conversation goes unnoticed by the unmotivated group. Sophia looks between her mother and Daryl.

Carol asks him. "You gonna stop me?" Lu's eyes shift between the two. Daryl and Carol leave to look for water. Lu took a deep breathe,

Carl holds a box to Maggie, "Found this when we were looking for water."

Maggie asks, "What is it?"

Carl says, "I think it used to play music. It's broken."

Maggie says, "Thanks, Carl."

Carl tells her, "I thought you might like it." He walks ahead to join Sophia, Emma, and Mika. Gabriel walks closer to Maggie.

THE GROUP WALKS ON THE ROAD WITH A FEW WALKERS ON THEIR TAIL. LU AND EVERYONE heard their snarls. They just let them straggle behind them, not having the energy to deal with them. Sasha and Michonne talk about the walkers.

"What is it?" Stephan asks her.

Lu shakes her head, "Nothing." She says, she didn't want to worry him. He had enough to deal with, her watch blinks. Announcing an unheard message from Tony. She knew she needed to hear it, and try to answer back. At least to let them know she was okay. "Just want us to be safe." He looks at her and nods. "All of us." She adds. He takes her hand in his, giving it a squeeze, as comfort.

BEFORE THE BRIDGE, THE GROUP IS IN FORMATION TO TAKE ON THE WALKERS, ON the side it's Abraham, Tara, Stephan, Sasha, on the left It's Rick, Lu, Glenn, and Michonne. The walkers snarl, as they approach them.