𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐸

LU FELT HERSELF BEING CLOSED IN, THE REVELATION OF STEVE ROGERS BEING THE WINTER Soldier, she can still hear the gunshots as she tries to control her breathing

LU FELT HERSELF BEING CLOSED IN, THE REVELATION OF STEVE ROGERS BEING THE WINTER Soldier, she can still hear the gunshots as she tries to control her breathing. Trying to prevent a panic attack mid attack. The winter Soldier is trying to process why the blonde target called him Dad. Lu shoots some of the agents, she takes off her jacket, before making her way over to them, and someone knocks her off course, she lands on her side. She sees the it's the Winter Soldier, her dads doppelgänger. He gets a hold of her and holds her from her neck, and pushing her towards the ledge of the roof.

"You don't want to do this." She tells him. "Just like I don't want to fight you." She says, "You don't have to do this, fight it! Fight it!" she says looking down at the ledge she's on.

"Lu!" Stephan yells seeing her, she looks up at her and she shakes her head. She can see the stairs a few floors beneath her, there's walkers in the parking lot below her. She could survive the fall, but she'd have to take care of the walkers. Rob and Stephan are taking care of the agents, as more close in on her.

Lu stares at the winter Soldier, "I forgive you." She says, "for some peace." She says slamming her hand to his foreheads, triggering a memory, by sharing one of hers and Steve. The Winter Soldier stumbles back with Lu and they fall on the ground, Lu takes his shield, and runs to taking down some agents, she threw the shield, using the agents as pinballs, as it comes back to her.

"What the hell." Stephan mutters seeing his girlfriend take down many agents and she wraps her legs around ones neck flipping herself and them, as she throws the shield. The Winter Soldier is still on the floor, recovering from what Lu did to him.

"About time Rogers!" Rob tells her as he fights two other agents throwing one off the roof, falling to their death.

"You're a liar!" She yells angrily as she catches the shield as she dodges a punch from one of the agents she's fighting.

"I was trying to get to Coulson!" Rob says fighting off an agent.

"He died." She says. "Stephan get out of here!" She says. She looks at Rob briefly "You need to get them out of here, find my daughters. Take them to them, find Black Widow and Stark." She tells him.

"Fitz-Simmons, they're great scientists." He tells her as he punches an agent and taking their gun. "They can get us back to our earth Sarah."

"Get them and Stark, to work together. I need to go finish this." She says, and she uses the shield to knock out more agents.

"More are coming!" Ryan yells coming up to the roof, out of air.

"What the hell did you call me?" She asks yelling at Rob before she kicks an agent in the stomach.

"Sarah." He says.

"You're that Rob?" She asks.

"Your dad, your family sent me for you." He says, "to take you home. They're looking for you." She's distracted long enough for an agent to land a punch on her.