𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺

LU WAS DRIVING THE CAR, AS EMMA SAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT, WHILE SOPHIA and Hope sat in the back

        LU WAS DRIVING THE CAR, AS EMMA SAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT, WHILE SOPHIA and Hope sat in the back. Sophia was reading and Lu was bloody from the fight, trying to focus on everything but Frank's death. Emma hid her face in Lu as Sophia looked away holding Hope.

"Lu, I'm tired." Sophia said, "and hungry. Hope is too." She adds brining Lu out of her thoughts and driving.

"We'll look for a house." Lu says, the girls nod.

Emma could tell how Lu was trying to keep it together for them. Sophia tried keeping it together, just as much as Emma. It had been hours, Lu got them some place safe as she went back for Frank but it was too late, they were eating him, and she killed them. As she found a blanket to wrapped him in a blanket. They had buried him and they got to say goodbye. She had Frank's watch, in her pocket and she didn't let it go.

LU HAD SECURED A HOUSE FOR THE NIGHT, THE GIRLS ALL DECIDED ON TAKING up a room upstairs, as they set traps around the house. It was their first night without Frank. Emma and Lu placed a protection spell around the house just to be safe, the car was in the garage, Lu had siphoned the gas from the car in the garage and found more in the house next door and on the street. Instructing the girls that to stay inside and not come out for anything.

Sophia found a doll she loved and Lu nodded it was okay to keep, and she smiles hugging it close to her.

She had set up the shower for the girls to use, she boiled hot water, and they use they water they found from a well.

"Hey uncle Tony, it's me Lu. We're on our way to DC, the SHIELD head courters. I'm the last one standing, the last adult standing." She says taking a pause, "I'll get there, get in contact with Fury, hell my mom from this universe if she's alive. I'll get me home, and the girls somewhere safe. That's today's update, bye."

She looks around the house for technology, and anything useful. She found a first aid kit and took it.

LU ARRIVED IN THE ROOM THE GIRLS PICKED OUT TO USE, EMMA HAD TAKEN down the pictures and placed them in a drawer. They found new clothes.

"Hey do you think we can stay another day here? We need to wash clothes." Emma asks Lu.

"Yeah." Lu nods, Sophia is laid on the bed, in pajamas. Hope is sleeping in the middle of the bed.

"I found these." Emma says showing her knifes and guns, and bullets.

"Where?" Lu asks.

"I opened the safe and the drawers and a study room." Emma says, Lu nods.

Emma began fixing the bags, organizing everything in it. Lu turned around to see Sophia and Lu both sleeping.

"Tell me about your earth." Emma says breaking the silence between the two girls.