𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑌

LUELLA DIDN'T TIME TRAVEL WITH THE AVENGERS, HER PARENTS DIDN'T ALLOW IT

        LUELLA DIDN'T TIME TRAVEL WITH THE AVENGERS, HER PARENTS DIDN'T ALLOW IT. So she stayed back and kept watch of the machine, everyone had a role to play, and this was hers. When Clint came back and her mother didn't, she knew something went wrong. Something was very wrong, she didn't think it would completely shatter her world. She knew it was a possibility since her parents line of work is to defend earth. Earths last line of defense. Her entire family was.

She can still hear her mother telling Clint it was okay, and to let her go. Lu Rogers regrets accidentally touching Clint's hand when he gave her, her mothers arrow necklace. She saw his memories, which was her mothers death. How they fought to sacrifice each other. She hears her mother telling her she was her greatest accomplishment.

"Are you okay?" Beth asks the Rogers girl.

"If you want to hurt them, hit it where it hurts." She says, Beth looks at her confused, "The governor, I can take him down. Get rid of him." He wasn't the first person Lu had to kill, the first one was Birdy, when he almost killed her mother, she had no other choice but to kill him to save her mother. She was only six, but she didn't regret it, because he would of killed her mother. Lu was in so much pain from the experiments and tests, done on her. She can still hear her mothers screams to get away from her. How her mother held her close to her not letting her go. "Michonne killed his daughter, who's the most important to him? Being a powerful man, take it away. He's nothing without it."

"Lu we don't do that." Rick tells her.

"I won't let them threaten the safety of my family. My girls, no." She tells him. "I'm not saying you guys do it, I'm saying I would do it. I know men like him, I've been surrounded by them, and they will use anything as a power grab. Even hurting children, you're way in over your head Rick." She says being honest with him. "If you don't give him what he wants if you give him what we want, we're all dead. Men like him aren't ever satisfied, they never will be." She tells him walking outside the prison and Rick follows after her.

"I can do it, I'm not scared of him. I'm the only who could get close to him without being detected." She says.

"You can't do that, taking a mans life." He tells her.

"Its better than sending someone to their death without them knowing, when you know they are innocent. It wouldn't be the first person I killed. I know how to deal with the aftermath." She says.

"Luella." He says.

"You aren't my father Rick. I am just trying to save someone's life, my girls. I've done this before Rick. Look I know you think of me as a child, but I haven't been a kid not for a long time. My parents wouldn't trade someone's life to save the others, they wouldn't sit here and turn a blind eye. I can't do that." She says. "I wasn't raised this way, I was raised to be better than this. We don't bargain with the innocent person life, we don't use it as a bargaining chip." She turns to look at him making the point.

"You heard." He says.

"Yeah, I did, and I can tell you, he's going to kill us if you hand her over." She says.

"You don't know that." He says.

"No, I do. I know men like him Rick. Men in power will do whatever it takes to stay that way, this, us, we're just another power move." She says with teary eyes. "My parents sacrificed themselves on multiple occasions for the greater good, my mother gave up her life, she sacrificed herself for me to live, to live in a world with hope, a better future, so everyone who died in the battle we lost could come back. My dad went under for seventy-five years to save New York from being destroyed." She says with tears steaming down her face. "I can see her." She tells him losing it. Rick looks at the young girl with soften eyes, she was in pain.

"I was a child! I was a child when it happened! I won't let them get their hands on my girls!" She tells him, and he has a feeling this is her feeling everything at once. She begins having trouble breathing and Rick tries getting her attention telling her to calm down, and she falls onto her knees letting out a cry, and she releases some of her power. The wave knocks Rick off his feet, and he feels her sadness, anger, pain, grief, she was feeling everything at once. Emma walks out and runs seeing Lu clutching her chest, with tears steaming down her face. She hugs the Rogers girl, helping her calm down.

"It's okay, You're okay, You're okay." Emma tells her, and Lu holds onto Emma. "We're safe, we're safe." Emma tells her. Emma felt the wave of her powers hit everyone inside, knocking them off their feet, feeling the Rogers girls emotions. Thankfully this one wasn't lethal.

"She's dead." Lu cries. "I got trapped in another world and I feel like I'm dying and all I want is my parents." She tells her. "My mom is dead."

"Let it out, let it out." Emma tells her, stoking her hair, and Lu cries. Rick sits up seeing the walkers outside all dropped too, but they weren't getting up or making noise. They were dead, he thinks. "Everyone's okay." Emma tells him. "I got her." She says. Rick got up and went to check on everyone, his kids, as the girls stayed outside.

EMMA MANAGED TO GET LU INSIDE, AND SHE SLEPT, EMMA MANAGED TO CONVINCE HER. That Emma could handle Hope, and she would have the adults to help her. That she needed to take care of herself so she could take care of them.

"Is she okay?" Daryl asks Emma.

"Everything hit her at once, she hasn't mourned her mom." Emma says. "This entire situation, it made her feel threaten, and she's, she's lost a lot." Emma tells him. Emma knew Daryl cared for the Rogers girl, maybe more than he let on, as did Lu. Emma picked up on it. She also knew Lu heart was broken, before she was thrusted into this world, she was in a serious relationship but broke it off after her mothers death. She was still healing from everything.

Words 1117
This one made me really sad, but I love Daryl worrying about his bestie. The fact that she saw her mom die. Jesus Christ. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other stories on tumblr and here. Some of my work is exclusive to tumblr @ Wincherthottie so it would be greatly appreciated if your check it out. Wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay safe.
Updated August 30, 2021