'𝑇𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑀𝑁 𝑆𝐸𝐴𝑆𝑂𝑁

DOCTOR STEPHAN ST

     DOCTOR STEPHAN ST.JAMES KNEW HER FROM SOMEWHERE, SHE LOOKED SO FAMILIAR, the way her blonde hair fell out of her ponytail, and she looked around the room. He saw the two girls, she held the toddler in her arms and the other, teenager, she held her hand, as Rob stood next to them, holding her other hand. The teenager had blonde hair, and the baby had light blonde hair.

"Mom?" Lu voice breaks through the silence.

"Bug." Natasha says and Lu walks to her and Natasha runs to her wrapping her in a hug, and Lu cries in her arms holding her in arms.

"I thought..." Lu mutters as tears stream down her face.

"I'm here, I'm here." Natasha cuts her off, wiping away some of her tears.

"Dad." Lu says seeing Steve. "Dad, I'm so sorry." She says and Nat let's her go and Lu hugs Steve. "I'm so sorry." She mutters into his chest, as she cries. Steve can only caresses her hair and holds her close to him.

"Mom!" Hope says as Steve and Lu pull away.

"Mom?" Natasha asks her and Lu looks at her mom.

"It's complicated." Lu says.

"You only spent months there." Yelena says looking at the toddler with wide eyes.

"I didn't spend months there, I spent years." Lu tells her, "I'll explain everything, I just." She says turning to look at Emma and Rob, who got off the platform are a few steps behind her. She held her hand out to Emma and takes her hand and walks closer to them, Rob gives them space. "Mom, dad, meet Emma and Hope, my daughters. Girls meets my parents, Natasha and Steve." Lu tells them, Steve and Natasha nod. "And my cool aunt Yelena." Emma looks at them and smiles. Yelena swears she saw Steve and Natasha sight in relief.

"Nice of you to greet me." Rob tells Stephan.

"Robert." Stephan says seeing the young man, and embraces him in a hug.

"I met your doppelgänger, you suck." Rob tells him making Stephan smile.

"How was yours?" Stephan asks.

"Didn't met the handsome devil." He says making Stephan laugh. And his eyes meet Lu's for a brief moment and he looks at her intrigued. He feels like he knows her.

    STEPHAN WAITED FOR THEM TO BE DONE WITH MEDBAY, LU AND HER FAMILY WANTED only Banner to do the check ups. He respected their wishes and did other work.

"Don't take it personal." Pepper says behind him. He turns to look at her.

"I'm not." He says.

"She's been missing for months and she's back, Nat and Steve are only being protective, nothing against you." She says and he nods. "Also, Director Mac is trying to reach you." She says.