𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸

THE NEXT MORNING, IN THE BARN, EVERYONE IS SCATTERED AROUND IT? AFTER the very eventful night

       THE NEXT MORNING, IN THE BARN, EVERYONE IS SCATTERED AROUND IT? AFTER the very eventful night. They're talking amongst themselves when the door opens and Maggie walks in saying, "Hey. Everyone... This is Aaron." Causing everyone to draw their weapons, Daryl takes a peek outside and checks Aaron, "We met him outside. He's by himself. We took his weapons and we took his gear." Maggie explains. Lu crosses her arms in front of her and chain rattles as Tara closes the door and, as they all stare at this Aaron.

Stephan holds Hope closely in his arms with his siblings and Emma, Sophia and Mica by his side. He stares at Aaron with caution, he didn't know his plan or thought. The group had been screwed over before.

"Hi." The stranger greets them, Lu looks at him with caution. Judith begins crying and Carl tries soothing her, "Shh."  Lu looks at the Grimes siblings briefly.

Aaron offers his hand, "It's nice to meet you."

Rick looks at Lu and she nods, he quickly asks, "You said he had a weapon?" Maggie gives him the weapon, "There's something you need?"

Sasha says, "He has a camp, nearby. He wants us to audition for membership."

Aaron says, "I wish there was another word. Audition makes it sound like we're some kind of a dance troupe. That's only on Friday nights." Everyone in the barn looks at him in silence, "Um, and it's not a camp. It's a community. I think you all would make valuable additions. But it's not my call. My job is to convince you all to follow me back home. I know. If I were you, I wouldn't go either. Not until I knew exactly what I was getting into. Sasha, can you hand Rick my pack?" She hands him the bag, "Front pocket, there's an envelope. There's no way I could convince you to come with me just by talking about our community. That's why I brought those. I apologize in advance for the picture quality. We just found an old camera store last..."

Daryl says, "Nobody gives a shit."

"You're absolutely 100% right. That's the first picture I wanted to show you because nothing I say about our community will matter unless you know you'll be safe. If you join us, you will be. Each panel in that wall is a 15-foot-high, 12-foot-wide slab of solid steel framed by cold-rolled steel beams and square tubing. Nothing alive or dead gets through that without our say-so. Like I said, security is obviously important. In fact, there's only one resource more critical to our community's survival. The people. Together we're strong. You can make us even stronger. The next picture, you'll see inside the gates. Our community was first construc..." Aaron explains and Rick punches him, causing Aaron falls over knocking out. Lu looks shocked, she was not expecting that from Rick. She was attentively listening to what Aaron was saying.

THE GROUP BEGAN LOOKING THROUGH AARON'S BAG, MICHONNE TELLS RICK, "SO WE'RE clear, that look wasn't a "let's attack that man" look. It was a "he seems like an okay guy to me" look."

Rick says, "We got to secure him. Dump his pack. Let's see what this guy really is."

Michonne says, "Rick."