𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅 (𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠)

IF THE SOUSA-ROGERS FAMILY KNEW OF ONE THING, IT WAS LOST, EMMA AND HOPE losing their parents at a young age, Stephan having to say goodbye to his mother and siblings, to protect his home universe

        IF THE SOUSA-ROGERS FAMILY KNEW OF ONE THING, IT WAS LOST, EMMA AND HOPE losing their parents at a young age, Stephan having to say goodbye to his mother and siblings, to protect his home universe. Lu losing so much so young. They've watched the heroes of earth defend their earth, and at times their mother joining the fight.

Hell they'd even met other versions of Lu's kids, where Stephan and Lu didn't have their kids, that Luella had kids with someone else. Now here is Hope feeling lost all over again.

Hope found her mothers files on the people from back home, well their doppelgängers. She found her parents.

Frank and Lisa Ledger. Deceased
Cause of death?
House fire.

They were burned to death. Emma and her were burned to death.

"Hope?" Stephan asks seeing a fourteen year old Hope crying, with files next to her open. He sees the last name Ledger on it.

"That house fire, it killed Emma and I." Hope says with tears. "It killed them, it killed my family from this universe."

"Hope." Stephan says softly, taking her in his arms, allowing her to cry it out. "This earths you is fine." He tells her. "Shield agents, goods one protected them, and gave them a new start." He informs her and her shoulders rest. "This earths Emma and you, grew up in a loving caring family, went to college, and now have careers for yourselves."

"How do you know this?" Emma asks him from the doorframe of Hope's bedroom.

"Your mother told me, Rob told her, Clint and Rob's mother, gave them a new start." Stephan says. "Bad people were after them, and Frank thought he had a friend in that shield agent, but it was hydra." He informs them and Emma takes a seat next to Hope, who is still leaning against Stephan hearing him talk.

"They have a good life?" Emma asks.

Stephan nods whispering "yeah."

"I'm glad." Emma whispers back. "I'm glad my parents doppelgänger is well." She says and Stephan smiles softly at her nodding. "Well, I need to go, Avery and I have a date."

"Hey, we expect you two to be back before twelve young lady." Stephan says as Emma stands in the doorway, looking at her dad surprised.

"Dad, I'm twenty-four and I've moved out already." Emma reminds him.

"My house, my rules." Stephan reminds her.

"Technically it's moms house." Hope says and Stephan glares at her in a playful manner. "Sorry." She apologizes, making him smile.

"Fine, 'till one, send us your location. Your mom and I worry." He says.

"I can kick most peoples ass." Emma says, she was careful, she needed to be. She could handle her own, she had been trained by the best.