Book Update

Hello. I hate writing these authors notes because I feel so bad!! It means I haven't updated in a while and you guys are probably left on some cliffhanger I've evilly crafted.

Good news: I finished writing the next chapter.

Bad news: I am going to write the next, next chapter before uploading (Chapter 35) because I feel so bad, and maybe give you guys a double update week.

Basically, with online schooling i'm doing right now because of COVID, i am losing my freaking mind. I'm getting so much work and i'm struggling with the workload like I've never before. Usually I'm really good about it, but not this year. Haha! ha. ha.

Anyways, my inspiration has dropped so much because of that. I have no inspo or motivation to write anything. Until now.

Now I am a writing machine!! and I will be trying to upload weekly. I still want to wait a few days before giving you guys the next chapter to sort out my schedule and plan some writing so I don't leave you with such sporadic updates.

But the update is coming!! I promise on my life!!

I cannot thank you guys enough for the wonderful support. All the reads, votes, and especially the comments cheer up my day. every time I get a notification I smile. And all because of you.

(17k reads WTF!!!)

anyways, thank you guys, and I promise i'll see you soon.

xx,

lunar-loves