Untitled Part 41

"Brian! Tatum left before we could stop her!" Brooks yelled out.

"You motherfucker!" I yelled at Matt.

"Dude, she's fine." Matt sighed.

"Is she?! Did you forget that she almost fucking died two months ago?! What the fuck is wrong with you, Matt!?" I yelled.

"Gage is in jail, Brian." Matt said calmly.

"You didn't see her lifeless body in the fucking creek that night! I pulled her out of the fucking water!" I yelled.

Zack and Matt both looked at the floor. This is a topic none of us have discussed. Tatum and I haven't even discussed it yet. I'm ready to explode.

"She fucking died, man! She was physically dead! Had Johnny not brought her back, she wouldn't be here! Fuck!" I yelled, pacing the floor.

"I almost fucking beat a man to death, Matt! A man we all once called a friend!" I yelled more.

"And then you just pull this shit out about getting Val knocked up while Tatum lived with you? While you were dating her? Why didn't you just tell her that fucking night in Vegas!" I screamed.

"Gates, calm down." Zack said quietly.

"No. He's right. I need to hear all of this." Matt said quietly.

"Hasn't she been through enough? Haven't we all?" I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I know man. Don't you think I realized this all too late? As soon as I got to Vegas, I knew how bad I fucked up. I wanted to tell everyone everything. But I chickened out. I'll admit it." Matt said to me.

"No shit. Now I have to figure out where she went." I snapped at him.

"Check the cemetery." Matt said.

"What?" I asked him annoyed.

"That's where she went the night you and her broke up. She was drinking at her ex boyfriend's grave." Matt said awkwardly.

"I found her there. I went to see Jimmy." Matt sighed.

"She said she was done going there. You realize this is the first time she's left on her own in two and a half months?" I asked him angrily.

"I know." Matt groaned.

"Joe." Zack said to me.

"You think she went to his house?" I asked, yanking my phone out.

"You know how her and Joe are. She needed someone to yell at." Zack grinned.

"Poor bastard." I mumbled, calling Joe.

"Yes, Brian?" Joe asked amused when he answered.

"Hey man. Tatum with you?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh yeah. Can't you hear her singing?" Joe laughed.

"Say what?" I asked him.

"Hang on." Joe said.

That is when I heard the most beautiful voice singing. I was so stunned. I've never heard her sing before. I hit the speaker phone so everyone could hear. She was singing Wild World by Cat Stevens.

"Is that Tatum?" Brooks asked.

All I could do was nod and listen. Tatum sang her heart out. I felt tears sting the backs of my eyes. It wasn't just Matt she was heartbroken over. It was everything. Her ex, Gage, Matt, her brother. All of it.

"Hear that? That is my cousin when she's had a few in her and they offer karaoke. You coming down or what?" Joe chuckled.

"Where are you?" I asked.

My Other Half (Avenged Sevenfold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें