"Thanks." I said quietly.

"Tell me he has had a bath." Brian said when we pulled away.

"Of course he has. And he has a new bed, food, toys, and I'm turning your music room into his room." I smiled.

"The fuck you are!" Brian yelled.

All of them laughed at his reaction. I giggled at him, watching him calm down. Brian flipped me off and laughed.

"Asshole." He muttered, going to sit down.

I laughed the whole way to the kitchen. I reached into the fridge and grabbed a beer for myself. I closed the door of the fridge and went to open the bottle. My hand suddenly let go of the bottle. It crashed to the floor, beer spilling out everywhere.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled, grabbing some paper towels.

"Here. Let me help." Matt said, appearing in front of me.

"No thank you." I muttered, bending down.

"Tatum, at some point we need to talk." Matt sighed, standing up.

I ignored him, concentrating on the task at hand. Matt let out a loud sigh.

"Tatum, I need to tell you something. Please." Matt begged me.

"What?" I asked, throwing the glass away.

"Can you stop for a second?" He asked.

I stood up and sighed. I've avoided this for months now. I might as well get it over with. I stared at Matt, waiting for him to speak.

"Tatum, I'm sorry for the shit I did. I'm sorry for Val. I'm sorry for every horseshit thing I ever said or did to you." Matt said seriously.

I just nodded at him. I want this talk to be over with.

"I never meant to hurt you. I really didn't." He said.

"Is that all?" I asked quietly.

The look on his face says he is about to deliver the final blow. I know him too well by now. My stomach twisted in knots as he looked at me painfully.

"Um, Val is....pregnant. She is almost six months." Matt said, looking away.

My heart dropped into my stomach. Some quick math told me that he slept with Val more than one time while we were together. I stared at him feeling my chest heaving. I'm about to fuck his life up for him.

"Anything else?" I snarled.

Matt swallowed thickly and looked at me. He slowly shook his head.

"So that is why you stayed out late with the guys when we were together? To go fuck her, then come home to me?" I whispered.

"It...it wasn't like that Tatum. I swear it wasn't." He sighed.

"Dude, I've seen her in action. You better get the fuck out of the kitchen." Zack growled.

My head snapped over to the doorway to reveal a very pissed off Zack Baker. Zack shook his head and laughed bitterly.

"I'm serious. You were fucking Val the whole time you were with Tatum, weren't you?" Zack demanded, his voice getting louder.

"Zack, this isn't your issue. Please. I'm trying to keep it civil." Matt begged him.

"God, I'm so glad I got tested after you. Shit, I did it three times to be exact." I seethed at Matt.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Matt glared.

"Not at all. I wanted to be sure. Thank god I came back clean or you would be dead." I growled.

My anger is spilling over. That out of control feeling is hitting me like a semi. I want to hit him so fucking bad.

"For once I want you to be honest with me, Matt. Were your fucking her the whole time you were with me?" I snarled, inching closer.

"Yeah, Matt. All of us want to know." Brian said, appearing in the kitchen.

"No. Only the last month. I know that doesn't make it any better. I know this. I'm not lying." Matt said seriously.

"Fuck this. Have fun with her. Congrats, dad." I sneered at Matt.

Brian stepped between us as I walked past Matt. I paused at the door and turned back to look at Matt.

"I'm upset because you lied to me and cheated on me. I don't love you anymore. I haven't since the day I found out about Val. I'm disappointed in you Matt. That is my biggest issue. The trust. You're just like all of them." I said disgusted, walking away.

I snatched my keys off of the counter and shoved the door open. I was out of the house before any of them could stop me or blink.

I got in my car and took off. As I drove my car, I called my cousin.

"What's shakin', bitch?" Joe asked laughing when he answered.

"Meet me at the bar." I said.

"Uh, really?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah." I said.

"Tay? What happened?" Joe asked.

"Everything." I said, hanging up.